Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Clubhouse chatting

I've noticed in the trading rooms in the regular clubhouse that some members seem to be able to type in messages just as they would in the plus rooms, or maybe they have more "stock" messages available to them. Last night a pet was asking for specific items, and sending a "?" when I wasn't able to reply. I haven't been able to figure out how this is done, and I seem to have a very limited amount of stock messages that I'm able to send.

Does anyone out there know how to change the chat capabilities to be able to type answers or comments in the regular kinzchat? Or even how to get more stock messages to make chatting easier? It's easiest for me to be able to play in WW late at night, and it's such a pain trying to trade in the regular chat that once the Plus area closes I usually just give up trying to trade for the night because it's so difficult to communicate.

Also, my WW always opens in a small screen and the option to enlarge to full screen is inactive. Does anyone have a tip to get it to open full screen?

:husky::samoyed:
RHPmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Clubhouse chatting

As far as I know, there is no way to get more messages than what is already preprogramed for kinzchat. However, for some questions, there will be a mouth that will appear (for others questions that they ask you) and if you click on that mouth, there are a few special answers specific to that question.

And as far as the screen size goes, I don't think that there is any way to make the screen larger. I believe that it is always that size
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:38 PM   #3

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

Hmmm, strange. I thought the same thing until the last couple of times I visited and it was obvious that someone was either able to type messages or had more available stock replies than what I had. I wonder how they are doing this?

I thought maybe it was a deluxe function, but I've got a deluxe membership and it hasn't changed, so I guess some have just figured out a way around it.

Thanks for your quick reply though, I really appreciate all the helpful people and info on this site
RHPmom is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:47 PM   #4
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Your welcome

And thank you for the rep BTW
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #5
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

I am honestly useless when it comes to your first problem.

On the second one, I think you can just put this link in the URL spot thingy- it's worked for me before. No promises, but I think so.... Anyway, hoped I could help!

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
pianolover is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 11:25 PM   #6

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I'm the same as you once the club house plus closes I give up and leave its boring in the other one and you can't ask them what you really looking for so why waste your time.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 11:40 PM   #7
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

There are three places where you can find stock phrases to use in regular kinzchat.

The first is right above your dock, on the left. There are three buttons there that say "Ask" "Say" and "Rap." (These will appear when you're in a clubhouse room.)

The second is in the speech bubble of whatever pet is speaking to you. Sometimes (but not always), when someone asks a question in the clubhouse, there's a little green circle with one eye and a mouth in the corner of their "speech" bubble. If you click on that circle, you'll see a number of additional phrases that you can click on to respond to their specific question.

Additionally, when you're trading with someone, there is also one of those small green circles with the eye and mouth, in the lower right corner of your pet's icon (not the one by your dock at the bottom, but the one above in your trading window, next to the three slots for the items you're trading.) That circle will give you the ability to select additional "trading room specific" phrases.

Many of the phrases (in the green circles, and in the regular button menus) have sub menus. For example, if you select "I have" an additional menu will pop up with items you can select to finish your sentence (like "some food" or "rare items" or "exclusive items" or "clothing" etc.)

Missing Phrases:
The "Ask" and "Say" buttons (above your dock on the left) should both have a menu item called "About Trading". It should be the last item in the list. Unfortunately, this option is often missing from my menus. It comes and goes randomly.

Take some time to go through all the menus and submenus again, to see if you can find the phrases you've seen. I believe the Question Mark, for example, is under "Rap" -> "Icons" Also keep an eye out for those little green circles with the eye and the mouth that will sometimes appear in the text/speech bubble of the pet speaking to you. Even if you don't reply, look there anyway to see what some of your replies could have been.

Last edited by Cloud One; 06-01-2009 at 08:59 AM..
Closed