Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Clubhouse

Help! I was at the clubhouse yesterday, and this very nice person agreed to trade with me. Then they put a very unusual looking object on screen. I asked what it was, and the person said that it was a rare retired exclusive tree. I asked her why she wanted to give it away, and he/shesaid that she had a spare at home. So i agreed to look through my assortment of exclusives. I finally agreed to give her my W-pond for it. For one last time, i asked the person one last time if he/she was being truthful about this. The person said yes, and we continued on the trade. I was excited, not worrying, cause i didnt think somebody would lie. So i got to my yard, and i tried to put the so called "tree"in. But all of a sudden it said "sorry, you can not put food items in your outdoor yard." I suddenly got filled with rage. IT was actually a Vegisicle. (Look at a picture, they look exactly like a tree) I am very upset, and i want to do something about it. But im not sure if im overreacting or not, can anyof you help me?
So please watch out for a Webkinz Rabbit named Pen-Pen!

Last edited by ChocolateCow; 12-14-2008 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
ants more

36greeny36 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clubhouse

I don't think there is anyone who can fix your problem, Just out of curisity, what is your ww id?
36greeny36 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I'm sorry, Some people trick people lkie that.Scammers....:*(
oon23 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

That's why I think it's better to become a GT so you won't set scammed. When you trade with WI members you know you'll get the truth and the correct items.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:27 PM   #5
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I'm very sorry that this happened to you unfortunately there is nothing oyu can do about it. The only thing you can do is starting now, study the rare and exclusive items, so that you are somewhat familiar with them. What I do when I am in the trading room is I have the WI GEV open in another window so that I know what the values of the items being exchanged are, and so that I don't get tricked by not knowing what something is.

Knowledge is power! Especially in the trading rooms.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:29 PM   #6

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

the thing is...i dont know how to become a GI
Old 12-14-2008, 02:30 PM   #7
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am really sorry to hear that. Do you remember the 3 letters for that person's WW username or the pet's type and name? (for example: ABC with Blackie the black cat) I know it is probably too late to report this awful person to WW, but if you remember the above information you can still let WI know, and that will help the fellow WI members to be careful! Again, I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. What that person did to you is just so wrong!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #8

Sparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to behold

i'm sorry but there is nothing that you can do about this but i usually avoid the items i am not familiar with so i wont get tricked or scammed.
Sparkle! is offline Male
Old 12-14-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by ChocolateCow
the thing is...i dont know how to become a GI
Go to WI rules & Suggestions area, and then go to Webkinzinsider official gift exchange information section. All the information you need to know on how to become a GT is there. Read them carefully and if you think you qualify you can apply right there. It will take a while to actually become gifted, but it is sooo worth it! Good luck!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:54 PM   #10
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

Im so sorry this happened to you.To become a GT you must have 50 nonfluff posts,be a member for over 2 weeks,and agree to work with a person that rains you to become a GT.~~~~~~Hope I Helped~~~~~London45
london45 is offline Female
Closed