Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
kbnkc is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: club house problem

I was wondering if anyone was having trouble accessing the club house? My phone is unable to connect which means no searching for Goug the gem dog and no trading.
kbnkc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Default Re: club house problem

Hmm, try going o the Tournament Arena. That always connects it automatically. It always works for me. Good luck!! I hope I helped!!
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #3

butterflygirl is on a distinguished road

That is happening to me every once in a while. I just go to a different place in webkinz world and then go back to the clubhouse. If that doesn't work log out of webkinz world and try again.
butterflygirl is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Here's afew things you can try:

First off if I were you I would clear my cache, log in and out and try again. You can clear your cache by clicking "Tools" in the right hand side menu. Next you click "Delete Browsing History" and then "Delete all." Here are the steps in order:
Tools,
Delete Browsing History,
Delete All.

After clearing your cache close down the browser, reopen, log in and try again.
If clearing your cache doesn't work, you could also try:

-Turning on your kinz chat phone before going to the clubhouse,
-Going to coral cove to make the phone turn on before heading to the clubhouse,
-Or also going to the tornament arena like previously mentioned by Lilpleak.

You may also want to try another computer if available, or on another smaller account if you have one.

Something else that makes your Kinzchat phone way faster and your chances of getting in the clubhouse better is having fewer people. I would reccomend having a smaller and tidy-er list. Also having a smaller dock may help your account go faster!

Hope I helped and good luck!
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #5
kbnkc is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks I will try all. It is happening on all 3 of my accounts which don't have more than 15 pets
kbnkc is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 05:39 PM   #6
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, hopefully something will work. Good luck!
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #7

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

You might have to log out and back in a couple times -- sometimes the phones are very laggy.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Closed