Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

wed1121 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Clothing Help

I've just come back to Webkinz after a very long break. Is there a thread for clothing on here. I thought I remembered one but now can't find anything. There is so much new clothing I'm unsure of where most of the new clothes are coming from. Thanks
wed1121 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clothing Help

Here is a link to the page in the Wiki: Clothing. Hope this helps!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

There are so many new clothing items.

(WIGEV) Adventure Park Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki
some Adventure Park clothing prizes

(WIGEV) Webkinz Newz Prizes - Webkinz Insider Wiki
and Webkinz Newz clothing too.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

there is now PJ's Outlet in WW. she has been coming out with seasonal lines. such as "fall", spring, summer, winter. etc.

Here is the thread about last fall line. and the most recent is the winter!
the summer line retired.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post23420424

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...outlet-728205/
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #5
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

welcome back to webkinz! what a day to come back. speaking about clothing, today there are super cool wings, free on wkn! be sure to get them today because tomorrow there will be a different prize instead!

i know how you feel, because i have returned to play webkinz after quite a break, not so long ago. there were so much new clothes, i remember this feeling! takes a while to get to know them all.

i strongly recommend to check out the links people above me sent, and also the following:
1) check out the kinzstyle outlet, there are many new clothes there!
2) new deluxe membership monthly clothing: notice the newest isn't in the wiki yet.
3) there were seasonal christmas items in the wshop.
4) more new holiday and promotion items and clothes
5) lately there were a few pets with psi clothes. that depends how long you were gone. i would say check out the huge psi page to get to know some new pets and their psi, including some clothing.
6) depends on how long you were gone - do you know those cool wacky clothing?

good luck, and again, welcome back!
mentos is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #6
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Many are coming from the Kinzstyle Outlet, eStore, and others are prizes.
I suggest looking in the clothing section in the Wiki here
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
Alexa Styles!:)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

Hi I hope you have fun here on WI and WW also the clothes come from PJ's Outlet on WW.
alexa7700 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #8
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm not sure about that. It may be a serious glitch that's going on. Try using a different browser such as google chrome or firefox! You can also let Ganz know about this problem so they can try to fix it.

Here's the link in case you want to contact ganz! Contact Us

Good luck
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed