Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

sarahswebkinz is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: Clothing Disappeared! URGENT

I recently traded for a mystical mouse pet item and had put it on my signature deer in the casual section.

I then switched to 'fancy' to put another outfit on her and when I switched back to casual, the psi had disappeared completely!.

I logged out and back in and it still hadn't reappeared. I know for certain I didn't accidentally sell it or take it off or send it some where.

has anyone ever had this awful glitch happen to them? The worst part is, I have no proof whatsoever that I ever had this item. Please help...
sarahswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Clothing Disappeared! URGENT

If you're still stuck without the PSI, In customer support, say I have a totally different type of error message, then tell them which room it is in, glitch info, and your info. My blue wagon came back like that.
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 07-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #3

yankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant future

Well I would wait and see if it shows up maybe tomorrow but while waiting I would look in your dock and the other sections of you dress option. If it continues not to show up I would call ganz or go to costumer service. I am sorry this happened I wish this helps. I hope you find it!
Good Luck!
yankle is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #4
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Do you have deluxe cause if you do make sure you check both casuals.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 07-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #5

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Something similar happend to me, I could not see the clothes on my dock that I got from webkinz news, I called ganz and the nice lady at customers service told me that yes it was on my dock, she fixed it for me and it worked I saw it again.
Maybe it's the same problem that I had. Give them a call if you are old enough to do so. They will gladly help you.
watatatow is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #6

sarahswebkinz is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm going to call on Monday and see what they say.
sarahswebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 06:21 AM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by sarahswebkinz
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm going to call on Monday and see what they say.
And to contact Ganz. Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck! I hope this glitch is fixed soon!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 06:28 AM   #8

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I also had this happen to me and it was in another section of the tabs....I really hope it is a simple fix.....i worry all the time that my clothes will go somewhere in cyberland especially the ones in my dock....which is why i have the largest collection of storage bins in WW....lol....

I am sending good karma your way that it comes back!!!

Good Luck!!

GK~
Old 07-18-2011, 07:15 AM   #9
Alexa Styles!:)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

Okay well you know someone could have hacked into your account and then wham when you were on there it was gone. Do you recall anything else missing? Do you have your pets secret code to reset your password??? If so use it and make your password harder.
alexa7700 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #10

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Oh no! I hope you find your clothes from all of the helpful tips above!
agonn is offline Female
Closed