Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
Princess Peach loves
Webkinz :)

katysmom1 is just really nicekatysmom1 is just really nice

Question Unanswered: Closed Threads

I was viewing one of the threads i'd created, and it said the thread was closed. Why did it close? Only one person even replied! I'm so confused. Please help.
katysmom1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 03:01 PM   #2
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Closed Threads

One of the moderators may have closed it.
Sometimes moderators or administrators
close "fluff" posts so if your post was one of those
that may have been why it was closed.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

When threads don't follow the rules, are very old, or for any other reason a mod or admin will close it. Usually their will be a blue piece of text reading what you did wrong. If their was none, you can always pm a mod. Questions here are closed after they've been "Answered"

Last edited by pokemon2; 06-18-2009 at 03:05 PM..
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Midnights Bliss & pokemon2 have answered you question. To sum it up, threads can be closed for different reasons - the most likely one is that it has been solved (like if it's a question). It might close or get deleted if a staff member decides it's not appropriate for WI. It could be a duplicate thread, or spam. If you're still wondering why your thread was closed, you can just contact a staff member - I'm sure they'd be glad to help.

~♥~ Catherine ~♥~

P.S. Like pokemon2 said, threads in this section (Somebody Help!) get closed when they're solved - so people don't have to answer the question over and over again.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

If no one goes on a thread for at least 2 weeks, it's automatically closed.
You can open it back up by clicking on the red flag, Click the image to open in full size. and tell a mod/admin open it back up
Old 06-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #6
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

If you are talking about the pageant thread, no one had posted on it since the 3rd, so it automatically closed. As the post above me stated, a thread with no activity for two weeks automatically closes.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #7
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

It would get closed if no one replys for at least 2 weeks you can use the flag and re-open make sure people reply

Good luck!
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #8
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

When your thread gets old it closes autmoatically.
to re-open it, click on the red flag on the bottom on the first post and simply write "please re-open"
Old 06-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
мɑɾყツ

Dancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledgeDancefeveroxox flows towards the sea of knowledge

Was the thread old? Maybe you said somthing that wasn't allowed on wi.
Dancefeveroxox is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #10
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

There are 2 possible reasons.
1. No one had posted in it for 2 weeks
2. A moderator or administrator has closed it
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Closed