Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Answered: click to win luck of the Irish - paremts club

Has anyone had any luck of the Irish or anything else in seeing the click to win on the parents club page? Can't find the zodiac spinner either. Have cleared cache and everything eslse. Any suggestions?

Thanks

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by mimigent
I did the Webkinz News and Parents clicks about one hour ago. Went in through Fire Fox. The spinning zodiac came on almost immediately (saw it lots of times on several pages, but primarily on the fun tab - click to win). The peeking leprechaun took a long time! I got three sighting, then went to the Parents Page and came back and found two more. Usually the leprechauns will show up several times on the page I initially find them on. On Parents News, I found the ad today on the contest page but had to refresh (F5) at least 20 times. Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: click to win luck of the Irish - paremts club

I did my luck of the Irish and my Zodiac floaties just after midnight KinzTime last night and they worked just fine. I got a little over a hundred Irish ads, 20 or so Zodiac floats and did PeekaNewz for four accounts.
The poll, quiz and survey were broken though, as was the floating chocolate ribbon.
AKD
Old 03-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, Have you tried logging IN your WKN account when doing the click to win? It may help Or, simply try using a different browser.

Good luck!!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

i clicked enough times to finish peek a newz without seeing the zodiac dial, but someone on another thread suggested signing in to your WKN account, and after I did I saw it too. But it is hard to find the ad on parents club, I have to click a lot to find enough for 6 accounts.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #5

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

I clicked around 75 times for parents, and couldn't find an ad. Eventually I just gave up, since I already got the jukebox and really, the prizes aren't worth the effort.
traaav is offline Male
Old 03-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #6
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

I did the Webkinz News and Parents clicks about one hour ago. Went in through Fire Fox. The spinning zodiac came on almost immediately (saw it lots of times on several pages, but primarily on the fun tab - click to win). The peeking leprechaun took a long time! I got three sighting, then went to the Parents Page and came back and found two more. Usually the leprechauns will show up several times on the page I initially find them on. On Parents News, I found the ad today on the contest page but had to refresh (F5) at least 20 times. Hope this helps.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #7

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I saw the Zodiac once, page expired, I didn't find another one for a long time.........as for the ad, I think Lab Rats have taken over, I gave up looking for that after I won the mic & jukebox
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The ads have been very hard for me to find; I must have tried over a hundred times to finally get one - and that was both the Webkinznewz and the Parent Club ones. I just kept getting these really annoying Lab rat ads. I did discover a trick if you are looking for them for multiple accounts; once you find one, press control as you click on the ad, and click as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open a contest entry form. You need to refresh the security code on each page, but other than that, it should work.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #9

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Glad to know that I am not alone in having issues with those pesty Lab Rats ads and having trouble finding the ads for the possibility of winning a jukebox. I was beginnning to think there was something wrong with my computer. Guess I will have to apolize to my computer for yelling at it so much
China is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #10
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by China
Guess I will have to apolize to my computer for yelling at it so much
Hal, Jr. would appreciate that.
(In case you are too young to know, IBM used to be THE computer logo all knew.
2001: A Space Odyssey was written many years ago,
and the letters in IBM were shifted 1 up to form HAL,
the computer which was sentient in that book/film.)

I find I have more luck in tech & contest sections, and usually just keep hitting refresh.
My browser of choice for WKN/PC is Opera, esp. for mult accts.
It has let me get all events for 6 accounts (floaties/peek/quiz/survey/PC/etc) in about 1/2 hour.
I try to do around midnight.
I notice the quiz/survey/poll have not been refreshing at midnight, but do expire on time, so I get
on a little early & catch end of day before midnight, & do others after midnight.

Good luck.

Lá Féile Naomh Pádraig
Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.

Good luck.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed