Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   click to win luck of the Irish - paremts club (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/click-win-luck-irish-paremts-club-736025/)

chicken little03-15-2012 03:34 PM

click to win luck of the Irish - paremts club

Has anyone had any luck of the Irish or anything else in seeing the click to win on the parents club page? Can't find the zodiac spinner either. Have cleared cache and everything eslse. Any suggestions?

Thanks

chicken little:D

AnotherKinzDad03-15-2012 04:15 PM

Re: click to win luck of the Irish - paremts club

I did my luck of the Irish and my Zodiac floaties just after midnight KinzTime last night and they worked just fine. I got a little over a hundred Irish ads, 20 or so Zodiac floats and did PeekaNewz for four accounts.
The poll, quiz and survey were broken though, as was the floating chocolate ribbon.
AKD

fishypuffy12303-15-2012 04:39 PM

Hi there, Have you tried logging IN your WKN account when doing the click to win? It may help :) Or, simply try using a different browser. :)

Good luck!!

Wuzzle03-15-2012 04:58 PM

i clicked enough times to finish peek a newz without seeing the zodiac dial, but someone on another thread suggested signing in to your WKN account, and after I did I saw it too. But it is hard to find the ad on parents club, I have to click a lot to find enough for 6 accounts.

traaav03-15-2012 05:03 PM

I clicked around 75 times for parents, and couldn't find an ad. Eventually I just gave up, since I already got the jukebox and really, the prizes aren't worth the effort.

mimigent03-15-2012 05:05 PM

I did the Webkinz News and Parents clicks about one hour ago. Went in through Fire Fox. The spinning zodiac came on almost immediately (saw it lots of times on several pages, but primarily on the fun tab - click to win). The peeking leprechaun took a long time! I got three sighting, then went to the Parents Page and came back and found two more. Usually the leprechauns will show up several times on the page I initially find them on. On Parents News, I found the ad today on the contest page but had to refresh (F5) at least 20 times. Hope this helps.

babymuggy03-15-2012 05:45 PM

I saw the Zodiac once, page expired, I didn't find another one for a long time.........as for the ad, I think Lab Rats have taken over, I gave up looking for that after I won the mic & jukebox

Ritzcracker03-16-2012 12:53 PM

The ads have been very hard for me to find; I must have tried over a hundred times to finally get one - and that was both the Webkinznewz and the Parent Club ones. I just kept getting these really annoying Lab rat ads. I did discover a trick if you are looking for them for multiple accounts; once you find one, press control as you click on the ad, and click as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open a contest entry form. You need to refresh the security code on each page, but other than that, it should work.

China03-16-2012 03:12 PM

Glad to know that I am not alone in having issues with those pesty Lab Rats ads and having trouble finding the ads for the possibility of winning a jukebox.:wallbash: I was beginnning to think there was something wrong with my computer.:idjut2: Guess I will have to apolize to my computer for yelling at it so much:2funny:

Twizzlerz03-16-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by China (Post 26270399)
Guess I will have to apolize to my computer for yelling at it so much:2funny:

Hal, Jr. would appreciate that. :thumbup:
(In case you are too young to know, IBM used to be THE computer logo all knew.
2001: A Space Odyssey was written many years ago,
and the letters in IBM were shifted 1 up to form HAL,
the computer which was sentient in that book/film.)

I find I have more luck in tech & contest sections, and usually just keep hitting refresh.
My browser of choice for WKN/PC is Opera, esp. for mult accts.
It has let me get all events for 6 accounts (floaties/peek/quiz/survey/PC/etc) in about 1/2 hour.
I try to do around midnight.
I notice the quiz/survey/poll have not been refreshing at midnight, but do expire on time, so I get
on a little early & catch end of day before midnight, & do others after midnight.

Good luck.

Lá Féile Naomh Pádraig
Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.

Good luck.