Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
what the
Webkinz :)

Bananzy0990 is a jewel in the roughBananzy0990 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Unanswered: Click here if you want to help me!

ok my profile is not that good looking... it's pretty bad i would like to make it better i have been to people's profiles and they where really cool! if you think you are some one like that please help me pick out some colors! or give me some tips about designing it. and i have been wondering how do you get the back round image to work? i want to add a image as my back round but don't know how to do it!
hope you can help!
Bananzy0990 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
RAWR! I'm a

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Click here if you want to help me!

I can help you! All you have to do is tell me your favorite colors, hobbies, and what kind of profiles u like!Oh and a lot of people say they like my profile so i should be able to help u =]
Also heres a link that can help u add a profile background
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/

Last edited by Princess98474; 06-28-2009 at 06:33 PM..
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 06:30 PM   #3

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

ummm look at mine and see it if helps with ideas for yours.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

People say they like my profile. So go check it out!
Love,
Polkadot101
polkadot101 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #5
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I like it! Maybe if you still want to change it, you could do a rainbow themed profile. I'd google "Rainbows" and you could find lots of cute stuff there. (:
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #6
Yes I know I'm
Gifted

Opal has a spectacular aura about

to add a picture as your profile background you have to create a profile album. to do that you go to "create album" and then under the album type choose "profile album" then you can upload pictures to that album and then when you are at the profile settings page, simply click on the picture of the landscape and choose the picture you want for your background.
Opal is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
Lexxy Boo

kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Click here if you want to help me!

Ok, here are the steps: (I did my best to explain)
1) Go to your profile
2) Under the box with your friends, it should say "Add Album" on the right-hand side
3) Click on that
4) Give your album a title and description (the description is optional)
5) You will be given to option to make it a "Profile", "Private", or "Public" album
6) Select "Profile"
7) Click "Add Album"
18 )Go to your profile
9) Click "Customize Profile" (above your current activity)
10) Click on the blue/green button with the mountains
11) Select the picture you want
12) Scroll down and click "Save"

While you are customizing your profile, you can also change the font color, border color, font, ect... Here's a guide that explains it ---> YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!

dotdotduck wrote that when I asked that question, and i personally think it explains it best, dont you?

and p.s. google what you want and then put wallpaper in google images and make your profile themed like your wallpaper

Last edited by kitkat133; 06-30-2009 at 05:22 PM..
kitkat133 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
David Cook's not a

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

You can just look up Profile Backrounds on Yahoo, that's how I found the one I have now! And if you like a color, just pick colors that go with that, or any colors that you like an decorate! And you can make the text cool colors! Good luck!
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Hey there!

Well to make a profile you think is good, you should try these tips:

First off, we need to pre-design the layout. This means you have to list all your favorite colors, things or places. Think real hard and don't copy other people's ideas or profiles to "fit in".
Next when your finished, you can go on Photobucket.com and search for some backgrounds. Or you can make some colors as the background.
To add backgrounds just listen to kitkat123's post.
For colors just click the little box and choose a color you like.
Now do the same thing for all of them,click save changes when you are happy and voila!

And remember if you like it it's fine!

Hope I helped!
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #10
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I can give you some tiling images
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed