Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
I love gymnastics!
Webkinz :)

amazinggal123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Click here and help!

Well I really want to become a gift trainee, and I have over 50 good post I have been on WI for over 2 weeks and have posted a really detailed agrement on the thread! Is there anything else I can do to be a better WI and hopeful become a gift trainee? Some insiders say that posting on the help theard helps , is there anything else? Does anyone one know what the GC look for when they read agrements? Thank you in advance and is anyone else is wondering the same thing I hope this will help you also,
Thanks
- amazinggal123!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
My bro will never be
Gifted

cheekygirl1011 has a spectacular aura aboutcheekygirl1011 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Click here and help!

Just be patient and you will probably get a PM saying you are a gift trainee.
cheekygirl1011 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

It takes a while to become a gift trainee. There are many variables that could effect the time you become a gift trainee. There may not be room for new trainees, and there are many people applying, so it takes a while. People have to graduate, and then the list will move up. Also, the coaches may be busy and may not have time so it may take a little longer. Just be patient and I'm sure you'll get in soon enough!
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

It does take a while to become a gift trainee. I was sure I met all the requirements: but i was still rejected. *sighs* it also helps to know that sometimes there isn't enough room for all the gift trainees. A gift coach can only actually have as many gift trainees. Keep trying, like me. Who knows? One day, you might just get accepted!
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #5
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

I would have to say try to be the best you can be and edventually you will get a PM saying you have been excepted to be a GT
puncuation is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Hi there! Yes, many people have been complaining about the same thing. All you have to do is wait some more. Just keep in mind that the Admin's and Mod's and Justin and everyone else have a LOT of people to make Gift Trainee's so it might take a while. I am just telling you that posting a trillion times wont make anything any better. Just wait patiently, and if it takes more than a month or a 3 weeks, post again. Surely, they will make you one soon. Good luck!

~sugarcandy~
Old 05-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #7
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

yes you have to wait.. it takes a long time...
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 07:17 AM   #8
I love gymnastics!

So sugarcandy135241 what you are saying is bacucly besides filling out the requirements and waiting there is nothing that would help me become a gift trainee faster like having alot of post on this ''sombody help'' ect.?
Old 05-23-2008, 08:13 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by amazinggal123
So sugarcandy135241 what you are saying is bacucly besides filling out the requirements and waiting there is nothing that would help me become a gift trainee faster like having alot of post on this ''sombody help'' ect.?
I know it is hard to wait but continuing to make helpful/informative posts is the best thing you can do. WI is growing so fast that it is difficult for the gift coaches to keep up with everyone who wants to be gifted.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:45 AM   #10
I love gymnastics!

Oh Thank you everyone!
Closed