Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   CLICK HERE! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/click-here-102300/)

smartEpantz10-23-2007 04:07 PM

CLICK HERE!

i need advice. i REALLY want 2 be on my student council, but i'm not sure if i'll make it.:'( i'm a good canidate, but ne and 2 of my friends are running, and i'm afriad my friends will vote 4 them!:'( any advice? elections i belive are on next tues. PLEASE HEALP!!!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

hemorgan10-23-2007 04:09 PM

Re: CLICK HERE!

I will PM you what i think!

soccerluver10110-23-2007 04:11 PM

You should definetly run! Don't keep the school from the best canidate! I ran this year and I didn't win my friends ran too! We all had a great time making up speaches for eachother making posters and pins and slogans. It was sooo much fun don't hold yourself back from something you really love even if you think you might not be the best at it the best thing you can do is say I tried it and I had fun. Hope this helped!

mom2hnemi10-23-2007 04:12 PM

aww heads up smartEpantz~ I remember running for student council umm wayyyyyyy back when! LOL

all about cool campaigning..hehe..posters! signs! give out free candy and have a great message. Be confident that you deserve it just as much as anyone. If you are all friends..be supportive of each other..shouldnt be a battle match..but be confident in yourself..that alone will take you far :) If you dont win, at least you will feel good that you put your best effort to it!

good luck!

smartEpantz10-23-2007 04:15 PM

:'(i'm deffanatly running, and my friends and i are all supporting eachother, it's just that, if they all vote 4 someone else, who's going 2 vote 4 me?

hemorgan10-23-2007 04:22 PM

just ask every every friend will vote for u if u vote for them!

hollistergirl47510-23-2007 04:25 PM

aw, i wish i could vote for you smartEpantz. just keep your head up high! don'worry, the key to having an excellent campgain, is to make tons of posters, signs, and whatever you can do to make sure you get votes, i would suggest giving kids free pencils or candy. don't worry, also, make a great speech! hope i helped!

hemorgan10-23-2007 04:30 PM

I would also vote for you SmartEpantz!!!

lollipoplover37510-23-2007 04:30 PM

RUN!!! You should definatly run, unless you will be very upset and a sore loser if you lose. I know what you're giong through right now. My school is going through that. I didn't run for the school, but I'm running for class rep. Two of my friends ran for president in the first round of voting...they didn't make it, they felt bad, but they just said, "Hey, at least we tried". And those are the people i would have looked up to for president. but. w/e. If you lose you lose, but at least you gave it a chance. And hey, i don't know if your school does class rep, run for that if you don't make it for the whole school.

I know you might worry about that. But worryings just going to make it that much worst. There is only some more advice I can give which is the most important:
1. Be hopeful
2. Tell as many people as possible to vote for you.
3. DO NOT I repeat ***DO NOT*** bribe people into it. If they want to vote for you, good for them. But don't push it. The other day I heard someone say to this kid: If you vote for me I won't bully you anymore". That's the worst you can do...and...GOOD LUCK!!!

smartEpantz10-23-2007 04:34 PM

thank you for al the support and advice. i'll keep you updated.