Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 04:21 AM   #1
Gifted

brunette118 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Clearing MAILBOX History

Hello!

So, I wondering if there was a way to clear all the read mail in the mailbox? It agitates me that I can see all the old messages, and I'd really like to clean it up.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clearing MAILBOX History

Hi there Brunette~

Im assuming you are referring to your mailbox in WW? They just added that option..as you may know, they currently do not have any additional options for us in regards to our mailbox and controlling what we see...how many etc..other than just showing us our last 10or15 (whatever the number is) most recent gifts. I do loveee this option but hope they add on to it..I would like to be able to have a "sent" tab too so we can see the last ones we sent to...not just on the receiving end. Then also..the option to delete as well. I think in time as it continues to grow and they improve their server issues first..we will only continue to see more options for us
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 12:04 PM   #3
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

Do not know if this is happening to anyone else, but my received post keep deleting everyday. Any new ones will be in the mailbox, but they are cleared daily. I did have 3-4 days worth reappear on Tuesday, but they were gone again on Wednesday.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #4
valej

View Post Originally Posted by WKZCRZY
Do not know if this is happening to anyone else, but my received post keep deleting everyday. Any new ones will be in the mailbox, but they are cleared daily. I did have 3-4 days worth reappear on Tuesday, but they were gone again on Wednesday.
I believe the mailbox only keeps your past 10-11 messages. After you hit the #, it will all erase and you'll start over from scratch.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:21 PM   #5
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

actually i usually only have 2-3 in my mailbox a day and it is still deleting daily. I do not really care because at least it keeps it clean.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:28 PM   #6
Gifted

brunette118 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks everybody for your comments..i appreciate it!

mine deletes every week or so, but i really wish we had the option to save/erase as we please...perhaps it will come about in the near future....
Closed