Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
stinkernsquirt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clear history & cache if you can't get into W-Shop or can't see text, etc.

Thank you it is working better already.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #32
Lil Kinz
rosist is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clear history & cache if you can't get into W-Shop or can't see text, etc.

Thank you! I'm able to see now all Halloween items!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #33
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

Thanks. I did this on two browsers but still having trouble on my asian account at Arte's. It logs me off as soon as it starts loading the curio shop.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #34
mckrakn is an unknown quantity at this point

So for those of us that are not as compputer savy...Are there any possible problems in deleting this stuff?
mckrakn is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:08 PM   #35
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

Thanks so much
I am been waiting and waiting for Halloween items to come into the WShop, and I was so disappointed.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:14 PM   #36
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mckrakn
So for those of us that are not as compputer savy...Are there any possible problems in deleting this stuff?
Mckrakn - nope, no problems at all! You are just deleting temporary files that your browser likes to hang onto to make it faster the next time you load a page. Not program files
Old 10-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #37
mckrakn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Clear history & cache if you can't get into W-Shop or can't see text, etc.

View Post Originally Posted by Bananagoil
Hi everyone! I realize this should probably be part of the other thread but wanted as many folks to see the cure as possible I couldn't get into the W-shop or see any text (in employment or on the pets tab or anything) so I cleared my browser of everything except passwords and it's all fine now (only a few seconds passed so I know it wasn't WW fixing it, LOL!) For those who aren't familiar, open a browser window, then look for "Tools" up in the browser work area and select "Internet Options." Yay!

Look up at your Browser Bar for "Tools." Go:
"Tools"
"Internet Options"
"Browsing History"
Delete everything except passwords.
Wait while it deletes.
Close your Browser window
Open new browser and you should be good to go

MysticMist added directions for Firefox/Mozilla browser (thanks Mystic - hadn't gotten around to my Firefox yet, LOL!)

For Firefox...
Tools, Clear Private Data.

You are officially my HERO! These directions should e posted somewhere on the main page under a troubleshooting header or something!
mckrakn is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #38
princesslar is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks, that helped
Old 10-01-2008, 06:28 PM   #39

winking is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay! Thank you, it worked! Time to spend $$$$$$!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:33 PM   #40
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

I can't delete everything on mine; so Webkinz won't work

---------- obsessive added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

If I delete tempory website files, will that delete everything in my favorites?

Last edited by obsessive; 10-01-2008 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
obsessive is offline Female
Closed