Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 02:32 PM   #21
Lil Kinz
christalwhits is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clear history & cache if you can't get into W-Shop or can't see text, etc.

oh i was so excited but I still can not get into my room, see the wshop or trade in the trading room
christalwhits is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

Default Re: Clear history & cache if you can't get into W-Shop or can't see text, etc.

View Post Originally Posted by dylanmarissa
I always try that first thing when I have problems but it hasn't worked today. Haven't been able to get on since 8AM this morning (all 3 of us at my house adopted our pugs, no problem), then left for school, now back & first nobody could get on to any account.

I went off for an hour, came back, tried again.

This time I was able to get in but as soon as I tried buying items at WShop, I got booted off, that "unable to connect to Webinz World" message.

Hope it doesn't take my $4,000 and coupons.

I love WW but all the problems can be so frustrating.
Thanks for offering good advice, logging off & clearing cashe as you suggest often does solve problems. Wish it worked for us today!
Your coupons should be back in your dock and your kinzcash should be what it was ~ it always has been for me when I get booted out. Something else that seems to help ~ only use one coupon at a time and purchase one item. Then go out and to another area (newspaper, room, etc) and go back in to the WShop. It tends to let you do more before kicking you out.

Hope you get in soon and get your items purchased!
momtofaye is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 02:37 PM   #23
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I had cleared the history, but not the cache, so thank you for this. I got my Halloween stuff - Yay!
hconnors is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 02:46 PM   #24
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

will it delete my favorites or anything if i do this?i cleared only my cookies so far and it didnt help....
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 02:58 PM   #25
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

California - no, it won't delete your favs

---------- Bananagoil added 3 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Updated directions for how to clear browser.

Last edited by Bananagoil; 10-01-2008 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-01-2008, 03:21 PM   #26
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

how do i make it so i don't delete passwords?
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 10-01-2008, 03:29 PM   #27
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

Bob - you have the option to not delete passwords. Keep in mind that I chose not to delete my passwords and just had to re-enter a couple
Old 10-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #28
Webkinz :)
Marley is an unknown quantity at this point

hey it works thanks so much!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #29
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

OMMG!!! I worked THX!!!! Banana!!!! REP 4 u!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #30
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

wut does deleteing temporary internet files delete? bc i dont wnana delete anything important.

I CAN GET ON ON MY DESKTOP. my laptop is the nly problrem
californiax24 is offline Female
Closed