Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
danusia is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: CLASSES AND RECESS

I've been having trouble getting into some classes in the Academy. Sometimes I have to log out and back in 2-3 times in order for Intellingence to load.

And now I have a recess to take on one of my accounts and haven't been able to take it in 2 days. I click on "Recess" and get a blue screen and the only way to get out of Webkinz is to log out.

Anyone else experiencing these things??????
danusia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #2
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: CLASSES AND RECESS

Tons of people, actually.. There's so many people asking about Recess and KinzAcademy it's not funny. All you can do is clear your cache, try switching browsers, and hope for the best.
Maybe Ganz is doing some updates; hopefully it'll be fixed soon :]

Edit: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
Old 05-10-2010, 09:13 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

We are all having trouble with the Academy to some degree. Deluxe seems to make it even more confusing for the program. I know in all but my main account I have not had a recess since I went family deluxe over a year ago I think this is the confusion they were talking about when they pitched the Family Deluxe in favor of the $2.00 monthly option
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

I had recess the other day and everything went fine...However I can't have a script go through smoothly so I have to use tutor to complete the Intellegence class and the agility class and sometimes the stlye class boots me out! I found that if I log onto my account, then clear cache with account open, then log back in... it sometimes helps...but not always and it messes up everytime they have down time in days (changes)
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I have had problems lately on multiple accounts. I will sign up for a class, pay for it, but then the instruction screen for the class remains up while the class is going on. I cannot see the class itself, cannot get rid of the instruction screen, and cannot do whatever it is the class requires. So I fail the class and am out the kinzcash. This is VERY frustrating and I wish Ganz would fix it soon. With all of these problems, people are just going to stop going to the Academy.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #6
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
I have had problems lately on multiple accounts. I will sign up for a class, pay for it, but then the instruction screen for the class remains up while the class is going on. I cannot see the class itself, cannot get rid of the instruction screen, and cannot do whatever it is the class requires. So I fail the class and am out the kinzcash. This is VERY frustrating and I wish Ganz would fix it soon. With all of these problems, people are just going to stop going to the Academy.
Try waiting until Ms. Cowline finishes talking before you start a class. For some reason this seems to help. Sometimes I am able to click on the i on the instruction screen, but at other times it won't go away. The next time I wait until she's all done talking before I click anything. I've also noticed that there are certain classes I can't start first, like agility. If I try to do that one first it will lock up on me.
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #7
danusia is on a distinguished road

Thanks all.

In reading the responses I remembered that my Asian account hasn't had a recess since the first few months it was offered. That's been going on so long I even forgot it was a problem! What's different in my main account, the problem I'm experiencing now, is that the Recess bell is in the lower left corner but clicking on it does nothing.

I'll try contacting Ganz but I contacted them a few times about the recesses missing altogether in the Asian account, and, well, I'm STILL missing recesses so they weren't exactly helpful in this case.
danusia is offline Female
Closed