Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2017, 04:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Chromebook & Webkinz

Does anyone know if webkinz will run full version on a Chromebook?

I know it’s a limited mobile version on iPad and such but how about on a Chromebook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rainbowrae123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2017, 10:09 AM   #2
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Chromebook & Webkinz

I know this was a popular question for netbooks so I'm pretty sure chromebooks are pretty much the same way. I know the size of the screen became an issue at one point but could be easily fixable, if I'm remembering right. I found THIS thread from 2011 but it still should be okay to go by. I hope you're able to play WW on your chromebook. Good Luck!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-27-2017, 05:59 PM   #3

6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide6Jedis is a golden guide

I have actually tried it on a chomebook, it is EXTREMELY slow (think back to dial up modem speed lol) to load things but it does technically work and the screen seemed ok. I wanted to try it out since that would be a cheaper option for my kids to play instead of all fighting over the desk top computer. But the slowness is too frustrating and took the fun out of it. So we went with actual lap tops but not super expensive ones (around $350).
6Jedis is offline Female
Old 11-27-2017, 08:43 PM   #4
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

I dont know about the latest updates, but I think it was 2014 ish i tried to use my netbook on webkinz but they got rid of some ways for the scroll bar and what not....long story short the screen was cut off but you can still do everything, it just went slow.
Speed tho, I guess it matters on the netbook and how new it is, what kind of software it has and how much it can handle. Mine was a cheap one and it worked great for about a year then became extremely slow
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 11-27-2017, 08:45 PM   #5
rlvd

rlvd rocks our collective socksrlvd rocks our collective socksrlvd rocks our collective socksrlvd rocks our collective socksrlvd rocks our collective socksrlvd rocks our collective socksrlvd rocks our collective socksrlvd rocks our collective socksrlvd rocks our collective socks

My school had chrome books and I was able to go on Webkinz.
rlvd is offline Female
Old 11-28-2017, 10:42 AM   #6
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rlvd
My school had chrome books and I was able to go on Webkinz.
My school had them to but I couldn't test anything like WW bc the county blocks literally every single site.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:27 PM   #7

grandmina is a WI addict!
grandmina is a WI addict!grandmina is a WI addict!grandmina is a WI addict!grandmina is a WI addict!grandmina is a WI addict!grandmina is a WI addict!grandmina is a WI addict!grandmina is a WI addict!

Has anyone tried to play Webkinz on a newer model Chromebook? Is it still slower than a laptop?
grandmina is offline Female
Old 11-29-2017, 10:09 PM   #8

rainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledgerainbowrae123 flows towards the sea of knowledge

So tried playing it on a chromebook 11 3180. It opened right up but it was a bit slow. Going room to room took about 10 seconds. Room to wshop took 3-5 second. I believe it’s an older model so I’m sure it’ll get fought

Old 11-30-2017, 10:15 AM   #9
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

View Post Originally Posted by rainbowrae123
So tried playing it on a chromebook 11 3180. It opened right up but it was a bit slow. Going room to room took about 10 seconds. Room to wshop took 3-5 second. I believe it’s an older model so I’m sure it’ll get fought

I'm pretty sure it's like phones, the older the model the slower it'll be. I'm not sure how great WW runs on the newer chromebooks but I'd assume it would be pretty well, could always look into that in the future too. Or try to ONLY run WW & nothing else bc I know that could be slowing it down a bit too. But it also could be that they're just not meant for WW, as sad as it is to say sometimes that happens.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #10

I bought it for her for Christmas. We shall see.

Closed