Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 08:01 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

sofunweilin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Christmas at the W-Shop

I'm sorry, but I know this is not a rumor exactly, but I wasn't sure where to put this thread so here's my question:
What happened to the fireplace? It still shows it in the Theme Preview, but the W-shop doesn't sell it anymore. What a pity. I really liked the fireplace and I'm happy I got one before they stopped selling it.

Here's a couple pictures:
Attached Images
File Type: pngScreen shot 2010-11-20 at PM 09.02.41.png (137.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pngScreen shot 2010-11-20 at PM 09.04.41.png (141.8 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by sofunweilin; 11-20-2010 at 08:06 AM..
sofunweilin is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
I think all the theme is released.
True, Ganz does release the different themes in pieces...
But usually there are a few items that don't return from year to year.
That's why people stock up on items the year before.
(:

Hope this helps.
Sorry the fireplace isn't going to return this year.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2010, 08:06 AM   #2
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Christmas at the W-Shop

I believe this is only the first half of the theme. In a few days the rest of the theme will be there.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 08:07 AM   #3

sofunweilin is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, thanks!
sofunweilin is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #4

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I believe this is only the first half of the theme. In a few days the rest of the theme will be there.
Actually, I'm not sure about that. When they released the first part of the theme, it didn't have the bed and other stuff. But after (I think a week) the rest of the theme as came back but some other pieces pieces didn't. Which includes the fireplace. So I am pretty sure the fireplace is "out".
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 08:57 AM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I think all the theme is released.
True, Ganz does release the different themes in pieces...
But usually there are a few items that don't return from year to year.
That's why people stock up on items the year before.
(:

Hope this helps.
Sorry the fireplace isn't going to return this year.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #6
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I'm not sure... I don't believe everything was released. There are too little pieces to make the room, and it's a little early for it all to be out. Mait. is every 2 weeks, and is coming this Wednesday. We will have to see.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

They usually release only half of it at first, but it is possible that it is the full theme. Besides, it's not that close to Christmas yet.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 09:38 AM   #8
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

The items out in the W-shop are only half of the theme. The other half should be coming shortly. Don't worry... It'll hopefully come back
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 09:46 AM   #9
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

There were no new items at all so I really think there are at least a few more items to come out. Plus there's no food or clothing. That's not normal.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 10:04 AM   #10

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Well we will know in a few weeks but like others said. Sometime they don't bring back items and that's why people keep things from last year just in case they don't come back next year.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Closed