Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Are Christmas Ornaments Worth Buying

I'm considering taking advantage of some sales on Webkinz Christmas ornaments. I'm wondering if WI members have been happy with these, or disappointed. Please take a moment to post a thumbs up or down. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Are Christmas Ornaments Worth Buying

I have been happy with mine, thumbs up for me
Old 12-13-2008, 08:47 PM   #3
twinkler4444

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

I don't know. I don't own any, but I don't even buy stuff like trading cards and charms... Although they are very cute
Maybe just buy one or two, see if you like them , then buy more later if you do
Hope this helps,
DukeDakota
DukeDakota is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 08:48 PM   #4
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

Yes, but I would suggest getting more than one.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #5
Gift Trainee
wendylouwho10 is on a distinguished road

The codes on the two that we bought did not give any ornaments. We only got the tree. Also the ornaments are not in stores locally. We got ours off Ebay.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #6
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, I would definitely get at least 3, maybe 4. But first, check out the "book" here on WI, or on someone's acct. you know that has one. That way, you can see which ornament has the "topper" you like best, the garland or lights you like best, & the tree stand you like best--also considering the other 2 ornaments that come with it. Each actual ornament gives you 3 virtual ones. Good luck!
Old 12-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

They are great. You only need 3 to fill the tree. The first ornament you open gives you the tree and whatever comes with that ornament. You need to scroll through the yellow tabs to see the items to put on the tree. Each ornament gets you different things. Just walk the pet to the tree and the tree guide will open.

This topic will tell you everything you need to know. Have fun!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t410557.html
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #8
mamamagic is on a distinguished road

I bought them all. I wanted to get the fireplace. They are really cute.
mamamagic is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 10:03 PM   #9
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

Mmm, if you get them on sale, sure. If you buy them full price, it's kinda a rip off. I still like the figurines- I love the new Charm Forest Figurine thingy-ma-bob.
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #10
Gifted

JustineSade will become famous soon enough

I love the ornaments! The tree is really cool once you have at least 3 ornaments and it looks really good in my Christmas themed room! The only thing I don't like though is that you can't Kinzpost it.
You get the tree and 2 decorative items with the first ornament, then 2 decorative items with each additional ornament, and you can switch between decorations to chose different garlands and things.
Definately do what Scotchy48 says and see which ornaments give you which virtual decorations first.I got the puppy inside a christmas present and it opened a really cool treetopper- a star with a racoon that keeps peeking over the top and chewing on the star!
JustineSade is offline Female
Closed