Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
hen did i become
Gifted

chocodogaholic is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Christmas gift/ wish token question

the ww christmas gift has a wish token inside...while i know we can't kinzpost wish tokens, do you think if the entire unwrapped gift was sent kinzpost the recipient would open it and find all items including the wish token???...i'm asking because it would be a great way to boost wish tokens on one account instead of several....what does everyone think???
chocodogaholic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Christmas gift/ wish token question

Last I read.. gift boxes couldn't be kinzposted... that changed my mind about saving the halloween and thanksgiving boxes...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #3
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't think that you can ship the whole package either. Though, if you wanted to boost one account, you could keep all the wish tokens separate, and then you could ship all the stuff you get from them into one account. :]
Old 12-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I tried it and you cannot kinzpost your unopened Christmas present. Wish Tokens are meant to stay in the account and not moved around.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

ilove2bamom is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not sure at all, but could you use the trading room and trade the present that way. You could have 2 accounts open and trade them to yourself, or have a friend help. Again not sure if this would work, but I thought I saw somewhere that you could trade unopened gifts in the trading room.

Good luck with a solution and Merry Christmas
Old 12-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #6
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

I doubt that`ll work,wish tokens are very unquine to your account.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #7
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by ilove2bamom
I am not sure at all, but could you use the trading room and trade the present that way. You could have 2 accounts open and trade them to yourself, or have a friend help. Again not sure if this would work, but I thought I saw somewhere that you could trade unopened gifts in the trading room.

Good luck with a solution and Merry Christmas
I tried just to try it even though I was sure it wouldn't work, but the unopened holiday gift boxes won't go into the trading room thing ...
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 07:36 PM   #8
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Gift bags are not allowed to be kinzposted.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:07 PM   #9
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I tried it and you cannot kinzpost your unopened Christmas present. Wish Tokens are meant to stay in the account and not moved around.
Exactly !! That would be a good way to ship wish tokens, though.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #10
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

I am pretty sure there is no way to get around it. You just can't kinz post anything containing a wish token
Closed