Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #221
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Where is my present!?!?!!?

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
I haven't gooten most of the ones in my household...two out of seven accounts got the gift.

3 of our 4 got. I just checked for the billionth time and found it. I hope you get all your others!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #222
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

Default Re: I'm concerned....

Glad to see I am not alone... I just don't want the present giving to stop after today....
Old 12-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #223
Webkinz :)

Sary56 is just really niceSary56 is just really nice

I had the same problem until I got mine several minutes ago Hopefully you'll get yours soon.
Sary56 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:43 PM   #224
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Fiveplay
I too am still waiting on two of the accounts I take care of. Have gotten on the other ones. Am sure will we get them soon, Hang in there.

The question is if we will just get it, or do we have to keep logging in until we get it?
Old 12-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #225
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

I got my gift, but I know somebody who hasn't gotten there gift, so you aren't alone!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #226
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Default No Christmas Gifts on servers 6, 8, 11, or 12

I have 12 different accounts between my family, and we only got 7 of our Christmas gifts. I wrote down the server number for the accounts that didn't get gifts yet, and they are:

Account #1 (My main account): server #6
Account #2 (my son's account): server #6
Account #3 (my husband's account): server #8
Account #4 (extra American account): server #11
Account #5 (extra American account): server #12

If you didn't yet get your gift, can you post here what server number your account is on? I'm wondering if certain servers are extra-glitchy and won't get the gifts at all. I'm really steamed that I didn't get a gift on my main account. I know there was a problem with the gifts, but my Asian and European accounts got their gifts and so did five of my family's American accounts, so I'm trying to determine if this is server related. Thanks for any replies.
BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #227
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Christmas box, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

My account's on Server 1- I got mine at around 4:00 PM. My little sister's is on Server 7, she still hasn't gotten hers yet.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #228
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

How do you figure out the server though? I've been meaning to, but I never get a full explanation. BTW, I'm on IE, if it's different across browsers.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:06 PM   #229
Hiddeninheatherwood

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

I am so glad to see that I am not the only person who has not gotten theirs. I did get my Robot so I have proof I was there today.
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:10 PM   #230
I <3 you!!!

I<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud of

i have only gotten 2 out of 4 of my gifts! and i have tried logging in and out!
I<3soccer19 is offline Female
Closed