Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #171
owza! I'm on
Webkinz :)

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

Default Santakinz not delivering: Have we been noddy? A glitch and question combined!

Well, on my account, I got my present from SantaKinz. I thought everyone got it, only I was wrong. My little sister was crying because she didn't get a gift. She said she had been noddy. Have we been noddy?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #172
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Still looking..

Well, I haven't gotten the gift box, but was it confirmed that we get a present from getting all twelve prizes?
Old 12-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #173
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Christmas Gift?

Sorry I know this was asked a gazillion times this morning. I haven't been on since around 9am this morning. It's about 6:48pm eastern time and I still don't have my gift. Are they still working on the problem. I just wanted to make sure and make sure it's not just me.

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #174

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Christmas Gift?

The same thing is happening to me. Help! I don't want to miss my gift
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #175
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

MANY people have still not received their gifts. You're not alone. Please see updates here. Gifts are slowly being received.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ogizes-586913/
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #176
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:06 PM   #177
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

It is 603 central time and we have only gotten our gift on one account. I still have 4 that have not gotten theirs yet. I hope they are still working on it.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Old 12-25-2009, 07:16 PM   #178
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I got my asain gift but here it is 7pm,.and no american gifts on any of our other 4 accounts! Im supose to be enjoying the family yet I keep coming on the computer to check for the gifts! One last time before I go to bed tonight and iof its not there oh well,.hopefully they will award it anyhow.
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! Miss birdy was good with the gifts even though there isnt anything for collecting al 12,..they are allawesome gifts!! yeah!
(i think everyone was thinking it was going to be like the ghost collecting)

Last edited by betsey2u; 12-25-2009 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: adding
Old 12-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #179
Keeblerann

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

I'm still waiting...

Quote:
was it confirmed that we get a present from getting all twelve prizes?
No, it's the 12 gifts. And I thought they were pretty neat.

Keebs
Keebs is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:23 PM   #180

bballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be true
bballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be true

Default Re: I have a question about the gifts

My guess is that you won't, but i have no idea if that is true or not! Maybe you could log in a little later this evening to check back. We're all hoping we'll get the gifts soon! Good luck!
Closed