Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 12:17 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
phoebedad is a name known to allphoebedad is a name known to allphoebedad is a name known to all

Default Re: No present? :( - SOLVED

This really is asinine. What is the purpose of not just passing out the christmas box at midnight when the day resets, or doing it after nightly maintenance, or doing it at 6:00am when the superwheel started. I mean seriously, what is the puprose behind sending everybody in the world their present at 9:00am EST? I guess I would like to know the logic behind this, and what purpose it was meant to serve.
phoebedad is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #102
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Don't try to understand it
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #103
b6y7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Presents????

I dont have a present either... i logged in multiple times after nine and there is not a present!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #104
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Christmas box, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I've got a regular account and it's 11:28 and STILL no present! D=
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #105
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default About the whole 'Not getting your Present' thing :(

Yeah, so its after 9 I'm in OK and I still have not recieed my present! ::;(
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #106
I like to sniff

fluffycow333 is a name known to allfluffycow333 is a name known to allfluffycow333 is a name known to all

No gift and no badge for me so far
fluffycow333 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:53 PM   #107
ait. what?!

Katiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: About the whole 'Not getting your Present' thing :(

Webkinz newz posted earlier about Santakinz sleeping in. Nobody in North America has theirs yet. :/

http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/200...sents-delayed/
Katiekinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #108
nomorepogo
Gift Guru

nomorepogo is a glorious beacon of lightnomorepogo is a glorious beacon of light

Default I have a question about the gifts

I realize that there is a delay in getting the christmas gift bags but I am wondering if I need to log in again later? I have logged into all of the accounts and only 2 of them had gifts. Do I need to keep logging in or will it count that I did log in at least sometime today? I don't really have time to sit here all day but will have 15 disappointed nieces and nephews if they don't get their gifts.

Thanks
Old 12-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #109
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

No gifts yet
Old 12-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #110
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Sorry everyone is not getting gifts, but good to know I'm not the only one who hasn't got anything yet.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Closed