Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:01 AM   #91
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Presents????

Gift boxes are starting to arrive on Asia accounts. Don't worry, they will be on the Euro and North American soon. Merry Christmas everyone! CJ
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #92
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Christmas box, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Did anyone have trouble logging into the Clubhouse yesterday (12/24)? We tried all day but wasn't able to get into the Clubhouse to see Ms. Birdy.....therefore no Santakinz Snowglobe !!!!
babyhope01 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:26 AM   #93
Lil Kinz
101timmy11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: No present? :( - SOLVED

OMG It's after 9:00? PHEW I was freaking out!
101timmy11 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:36 AM   #94

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: No present? :( - SOLVED

I wonder why doing this is such a difficulty for Ganz. Haven't they done this before? Don't they write their code in modules that can easily be plugged in over and over again? Maybe they are planning to do things a little differently this year. Yet, I still don't get it. Not like they didn't know it was coming!! LOL
Talini is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:37 AM   #95

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
Notice: Santakinz Slept In, Christmas Presents Delayed
December 25th, 2009

Hello Webkinz members! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We hope you are enjoying this special day. We have some news regarding the Christmas presents which will be delivered today as part of our Christmas celebration.
There has been a slight delay in the process through which we deliver presents. As a result, presents have not yet been handed out. Many of us here at Ganz are working diligently right now to get this fixed, and presents should be handed out soon.
In the mean time, please enjoy the other great activities going on today, and know that just by logging into the site, you’ll be entered into a contest for a chance to win the rare Sweet Tooth Tiger! How exciting is that? Before long, you’ll have your special Christmas presents, too!

Thank you so much for posting this! I was beginning to wonder what was going on. LOL. Now we know. Thanks again.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #96
Lil Kinz
fishaye is on a distinguished road

ha thx 4 posting i was woundering if my account was just messed up
fishaye is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #97
Grannie17
Gifted
grannie17 is on a distinguished road

11:14 and still no Christmas box anyone get thiers?
Old 12-25-2009, 11:34 AM   #98
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Everyone should just get the gift in their docks.
Mika's Mom

View Post Originally Posted by Talini
I wonder why doing this is such a difficulty for Ganz. Haven't they done this before? Don't they write their code in modules that can easily be plugged in over and over again? Maybe they are planning to do things a little differently this year. Yet, I still don't get it. Not like they didn't know it was coming!! LOL
That's a great question.
With that, How much money did everyone spend for Christmas?

We got 15 Webkinz including the virtual ones. They made huge money. If they can't get the gift thing going, they should do something else.

Mika's Mom

Last edited by Bubblesluver821; 12-25-2009 at 11:34 AM..
Old 12-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #99
puppyloves

Default Re: Presents????

I am EA time and I have NOTHING... its almost 12 o'clock!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #100

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I got my gift box on 1 account about a 1/2 hour ago, but not my other 3 accounts, and my granddaughter hasn't gotten hers yet either. Strange I would get my gift on just 1 account. I wonder if they are working on them by the server number? No clue. Anyhow, I hope we get our gifts soon.
Closed