Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Unanswered: Choosing Wish Well Bonus?

When getting 3 wells in the Wishing Well 2 game, must I make the choice right then or can I close it and go back to it to choose? I have gotten one in my granddaughter's acct and would like for her to make the choice but do not want to lose that opportunity. Help please. Thank you so much
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Choosing Wish Well Bonus?

I think you must choose right then and there. I got it only once and was not going to take the chance of losing it. I would choose one of the more expensive items and hope you pick somethng she will like.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #3

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

I do bellieve this is won of those you must choose then and there. I would not take any chances and do it, especially since the new items are so cool! I hope I helped.
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 11:42 PM   #4
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way

I'm not sure because I have never gotten the chance to get 3 in the middle. I think you might only have one chance, unless you have already exited out of it and you hve been able to try to choose again. If you pick right now, I would pick a new exclusive.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 03-20-2009, 11:42 PM   #5

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Aw, I was almost first! LOL
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 11:45 PM   #6
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Yes, I am sure you have to choose a prize or the cash. I would choose the bumper car since it is brand new (or one of the other 3 new ones) because it is very, very popular!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 11:47 PM   #7
Gift Guru

I think it stays open, I was just in the middle of playing it and my account completely closed out and I came back then my Wishing Well 2 game was still continueing when I opened it back up.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 01:05 AM   #8
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thank you all for your wonderful helpful suggestions. I went ahead and chose one of the new items that I thought she would like, the wardrobe Gift Box. As you said, 'I did not want to take a chance that it would not be there after closing it out. I was so surprized that I didn't even screen shot it. That is only the second time she has gotten three wells in a row and the first time, about this time last year, a gift was not offered, only got the 1000kc, of course at that time that was a thrill and much needed KC. She has many Crown of Wonders and I am sure that helps to get better wins in the Wish Well 2. Hugs to everyone and thank you again so very much.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am sure you got her something she will really like. In order to be able to choose a prize those three wells must be in the middle row, and I don't think the crown of wonder affects your chances at the well at all. But I hope she gets another one soon.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #10
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Sorry, I do not know. Hope you get it solved soon! Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amymt is offline Female
Closed