Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: chocolate fool's gold

Does anyone know which storage units held the chocolate fool's gold? I thought it might help me remember where I stored them so i can use it for the challenge.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
At first you could not put the fool's gold into a fridge and then they fixed that and I put mine away. I did find some but had to go on vacation several times in order to get enough for all my accounts. I had better luck going on vacation on an account that had the fool's gold already. On the others I would see the ghost or get something else.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #2

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: chocolate fool's gold

You know, I think I have some hiding in my house somewhere too... I should look for those... I think that most fridges hold it, but there are some types that don't.
snappersims is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #3
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Well I gave up after searching about 40 or so rooms on 2 accounts. So even though I know for a fact I have some somewhere I went, yet again, on vacation and luckily got the fool's gold. I'm excited about this esp. since the last time the ghost got me. I love these challenges but I need to get better organized because I am doing 5 accounts and buying and rebuying things over and over again. I actually found many of the items when I was searching for the chocolate gold. I just don't have the time to get everything sorted out, I have too much of that to do in real life.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Too bad there isn't an "app" for this, that would sort our WW belongings for us! All the extra stuff from Adventure Park adds to the mess too; it's been too long since I've decorated a room for the fun of it, mostly just try to store stuff to reduce the length of the dock, and then wonder, like you, where did I put that?!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 12-18-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I completely agree. I try to sell AP dig prizes that I know I have lots of but I still end up with tons of stuff in my dock. I was looking for a piece of clothing to use in a recipe and it was so frustrating to go room to room, wait for it to load and then open all my storage units trying to find it lol.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 10:04 AM   #6

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I keep a running log in a special "webkinz" book (it is really just a journal...(-: )...I write the room and log the items so I can find them when I need them.....I also write down every pet or item I buy with codes and I also log what trades I made....it doesn't take long to log as you go but it did take a lot of time to get it started....but I'm glad I did!!

GK~
Old 12-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

At first you could not put the fool's gold into a fridge and then they fixed that and I put mine away. I did find some but had to go on vacation several times in order to get enough for all my accounts. I had better luck going on vacation on an account that had the fool's gold already. On the others I would see the ghost or get something else.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 10:43 PM   #8
Banned
FroggerDoodles is on a distinguished road

ALL FIDGES HOLD CHOCOLATE FOOLS GOLD.
FroggerDoodles is offline Female
Closed