Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is a creator of wonder
chicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonder

Default Answered: Chocolate eggs are not being awarded

Has anyone noticed that the eggs from the Yum wheel are not being awarded? Some accounts did not get the free activities egg.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
View Post Originally Posted by Matoaca113
Wheel of Yum rewards an egg in the dock. If you win two or three eggs, one egg shows up in regular section. If you feed that egg to your pet, go to the new tab and the prize awarded and another egg shows up if you won two or three eggs. If you won three eggs, feed your pet the new egg, and the second prize awarded and another egg will show up in the new section of the dock. I always feed my pet eggs as soon as I get them, so I am not sure if the eggs show up another way.
Yes, there is. If you win two or three eggs on the wheel go to the wheel of Wow and spin it, the other eggs will show up right after the spin. So, do the Yum first then spin the Wow.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2018, 09:07 PM   #2
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellence
karrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Chocolate eggs are not being awarded

Article on Webkinz News says that we will not get the actual egg from Wheel of Yum but will be awarded a random prize. I got Lilac trees on 2 accounts. Haven't done the others yet today.
karrit is offline Female
Old 03-23-2018, 11:26 PM   #3
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have also noticed this as well. Ok, just as an illustration, here I had 4 eggs when I logged in (one for logging in, of course) then I spun the Wheel of Yum, it said I won 2 eggs, you can clearly see, here that only ONE was dropped into the dock. I agree with Chicken Little, some of the eggs are definitely NOT distributing the eggs they say they are and we are being cheated, sorry, but that is the way I feel. Not matter how the creative team tries to explain it away, they can't argue with simple Math...

This here, says that we get a prize, I have No issue understanding this at all.
Click the image to open in full size.

This here says that I have won TWO eggs, it should have brought my egg total up to 6, not 5. I have logged out and back in and NO, there is still only 5 eggs there.

and NO!!! they did NOT say that we get only a prize from the Wheel of Yum, we get EGGS from the Wheel of Yum, we get the Prize from the Daily click. This should clear it up completely.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 03-23-2018 at 11:26 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-24-2018, 02:07 AM   #4

Ritzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoW
Ritzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoWRitzcracker makes the others go WoW

I am getting eggs from the wheel of yum, but I'm not getting multiples, when it says I've won 2. I've only ever got one, regardless of what space I land on.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-24-2018, 09:19 AM   #5

Margo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of art
Margo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of artMargo is a work of art

Yesterday I won 3 eggs from the wheel of yum. In my dock it only looked like one egg, but when I ate that egg I got a prize and the egg stayed in my dock. I was able to eat that egg three times and get 3 prizes.
Margo is offline Female
Old 03-24-2018, 09:36 AM   #6
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I was told at another site that if you spin the Wheel of WOW AFTER you spin the Yum, the eggs will appear. I haven't tried as yet, but I will get back as soon as I have confirmation.

Well, it looks like they fixed it. Not the way we would like to see it fixed, either. They have made it so all of the Egg tiles give only ONE egg. That's it.

Information is incorrect.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 03-24-2018 at 03:17 PM..
Old 03-24-2018, 02:02 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I was told at another site that if you spin the Wheel of WOW AFTER you spin the Yum, the eggs will appear. I haven't tried as yet, but I will get back as soon as I have confirmation.

Well, it looks like they fixed it. Not the way we would like to see it fixed, either. They have made it so all of the Egg tiles give only ONE egg. That's it.
One account said I got two eggs and when I did the WOW the second one appears. I have always gotten at least one egg from the wheel of yum. I think people are confused about what was said. I understood it to mean that if you happened to catch a floating egg while you were on the wheel of yum that floating egg would give you a prize rather than an egg. Timing would have to be just right for that to happen.

The free egg on the dailies does not give an egg but a prize from the eggs instead. I think this is ok because then you don't have to bother to feed the egg.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-24-2018, 03:37 PM   #8
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Oh Marna that is just way too confusing.

I understood this:
Daily Activity egg <--> Automatic item when you click [>]
Yum Egg/s <--> 1, 2 or 3 eggs in dock
Floating egg <--> Egg in dock
WKN Egg <--> egg in dock

Ok, now I have had a few people working on this with me, so here are the results. I might be wrong, they might shift the position of the eggs to different tiles every day, so that is something to keep in mind. BUT for today. I did also discover that if you spin the Wheel of Wow after you get a multiple egg, the other eggs DO add on to the eggs you have in dock.

The dark green one is the only one I couldn't confirm. But it is also the only one left and if there is a three egg tile that will be it.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 03-24-2018 at 03:37 PM..
Old 03-25-2018, 08:18 PM   #9
Gifted

ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness
ChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicnessChrissyW is epic beyond epicness

Ok now i see by everyone here,there's a problem.Second day,click on the one on the daily and NADA being awarded,no egg or prize.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:33 PM   #10
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellence
karrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellencekarrit is the epitome of excellence

Well the original posting about the Wheel of Yum only awarding the prizes rather than an egg was removed at some point & now Sally Webkinz says the one you click on in the Daily activities is the one that awards a prize instead of an egg but Yum should be awarding the eggs. I've gotten multiple eggs a couple of times from the Wheel of Yum but I can't say for sure if the correct amount of eggs is always showing up.
karrit is offline Female
Closed