Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Unanswered: Chocolate Egg not awarded on login

My daughter did not get her chocolate egg when she logged into her account today. We tried 3 different browsers, cleared cache and nothing. I just tried calling Ganz, and they basically told me she's out of luck. "The pop-ups on login can be glitchy, but there is nothing that we can do about it. She'll just have to try tomorrow."

They admitted it's glitchy, but I don't see why they couldn't check the history of her account, see that she never got it, and give her one.

Not very good customer service, if you ask me.
cpom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Chocolate Egg not awarded on login

Hmm, sorry. I don't know how to fix it. Maybe do a double check to make sure it isn't already there
Old 04-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
My daughter did not get her chocolate egg when she logged into her account today. We tried 3 different browsers, cleared cache and nothing. I just tried calling Ganz, and they basically told me she's out of luck. "The pop-ups on login can be glitchy, but there is nothing that we can do about it. She'll just have to try tomorrow."

They admitted it's glitchy, but I don't see why they couldn't check the history of her account, see that she never got it, and give her one.

Not very good customer service, if you ask me.
I just asked the neighbor so I could have a bigger account base to go on. Out of 8 accounts everyone got theirs did you happen to go on after midnight last night on that account? They would have gotten it then. If not sorry that happened, frustrating things happen. like when your computer freezes while doing a Job at the employment office or creativity class at the academy and the window pops up that says start job but you are already past it in the middle of your class. Only way is to log back in and of course you failed that. I find fire fox to be a good Browser to use not the newest version though. The latest one in the 3's works excellent. Good luck for future egg collecting
Puppet

did you collect your 4pm egg? Hope you got that at least?
Puppet is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #4
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Happened to 2 of our 5.
I did glitch report thread & am calling back tomorrow for a supe.

I think it depends on the rep. I'd try again.
Good luck.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

It happened to me on one of my accts too. You are not alone
Old 04-19-2011, 08:28 AM   #6

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

didnt happen to me
Old 04-19-2011, 08:42 AM   #7
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

sorry to hear that, I logged onto 4 accounts after midnight and all got the eggs. I hope they are able to fix the glitch, good luck
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #8

imaswimerrmsc is on a distinguished road

ganz doesn't care about its customers most of the time they only care that we buy their products....i suggest you try finding the eggs again and see if it awards it to you this time
Old 04-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #9
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

This happened to 1 out of 2 accounts, Ganz needs to keep this straight....
Old 04-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #10
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Aw, I'm sorry about your daughter's account! That's kind of rude of Ganz to not award your daughter with one when she called. I hope they don't continue to do this. It's truly unfair. I hope this glitch stops.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed