Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Question Unanswered: Chocolate Easter Eggs

I know we have until April 25th to collect the eggs, but does anyone know if we can still FEED our pet any saved ones after this time and receive the prizes?
Ferf is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Chocolate Easter Eggs

I don't believe there is any deadline for that.
FIA is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #3
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

I think as long as you have the eggs you can feed it to your pet at any time (including after the 25th)
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I think you can collect eggs on peek-a-newz until the 25th. I don't know if you can do that. We'll just have to find out and see.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

emilynjim has a spectacular aura about

I think it will still work, but to be on the safe side I would feed them to your pets before the 25th.
Good luck and I hope you win lots of cool prizes.
emilynjim is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #6
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

There is no exparation date for food of any kind, the "prize" is determined form when you get the egg, not when you feed your pet it, so it won't dissapear.
luckypleo is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #7
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

WW should still award prizes even if the eggs are eaten after the 24th. WW has never given an expiration date on anything except the Hopping Bunny codes.
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 04:03 AM   #8

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Just to be safe, I'm feeding my pets all the eggs before the event ends in case the progamming for the prize awarding ends after that.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 06:30 AM   #9
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I had three eggs left on two accounts today. When I fed them to my pets, all three were duds -- I don't know if that means I was just unlucky (I have had very few no-prize eggs over the past week), or if prizes are no longer being awarded.

Has anyone else had luck feeding the eggs and getting prizes today? I'm very curious.
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 06:48 AM   #10
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I fed one that gave me a prize and one that didn't today. Some of my accounts have 10 eggs on them. I am only on those accounts for a few minutes at a time and my pets are never hungry enough to feed them the eggs.
blueajah is offline Female
Closed