Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
Gift Guru
 
nanastheone's Avatar
nanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Answered: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

On two of my accounts, no prize was awarded when I fed the pet the chocalate egg.
nanastheone is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by tashytoot
Unfortunately there is only a chance I think 80% that you will win a prize. One of my accounts didn't win one either
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
xoingtoby
Webkinz :)
 
xoingtoby's Avatar
xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

Wow, that would be a huge disappointment. I'm so sorry you are having this problem. I wonder if Ganz i just trying to do to many new things at once. Seems like it has been glitch central ths past week.
xoingtoby is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 07:58 AM   #3
Gift Guru
 
tashytoot's Avatar
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

Unfortunately there is only a chance I think 80% that you will win a prize. One of my accounts didn't win one either
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #4
Gifted
 
Cheesy1's Avatar
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

Tashytoot is correct, there is an 80% chance of getting a prize. Sorry to hear you didn't win prizes.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

NO prize in my chocolate egg either!!! I even open it with one of my rabbits and in a rare filled room!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #6
Gift Guru
 
busymom122's Avatar
busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

many accounts of mine did not get a prize but that is because it is a chance for a prize . There are other chances to get won with the white chocolate and many more days to come! Do not give up!
busymom122 is offline
Old 04-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru
 
Angel Daisy's Avatar
Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

I too heard that they were randomly awarding prizes. Why, oh why, is Ganz so STINGY with their pixles?
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 08:30 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
 
libertykin's Avatar
libertykin is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

I did not even get an egg on 2 accounts. Hopefully later
in the day they will show up.
libertykin is offline
Old 04-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
 
Broccoli1997's Avatar
Broccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of lightBroccoli1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

There is an 80% chance per egg that you will get a prize. I guess your eggs fell in the unlucky 20%. I haven't tried my eggs yet. You will probably get prizes with the eggs you find in the future.
Broccoli1997 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
Webkinz :)
 
frodoslegacy's Avatar
frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Default Re: Chocalate eggs not awarding prizes

I'm sorry that happened to you! Like the others have said there is only an 80% chance of getting a prize.

Why Ganz picked that number, I have no idea. It's bound to cause confusion and disappointment in what's supposed to be a fun event.
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts