Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Chef Gazpacho Place Settings Stuck!

Hi, folks!

Is anyone having problems with their TC3 Chef Gazpacho Place Settings getting stuck when you try to put them on the Quizzy Dining Table? I can't get mine to work...I've had to ask for technical assistance from Ganz multiple times on this. Problem is, I can't move the dining table either once a place setting is on it. Any advice from anyone? Am I all alone in this? Help!

Thanks!
~klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

Default Re: Chef Gazpacho Place Settings Stuck!

Try this: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html
Old 11-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #3
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Iwantthemall
Yeah, I tried that already. That method only works if the table can be moved, but mine can't...
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I am having the same thing w/ the donut plants....

I called and spoke with someone and they said all the special plants.. ossilily, donut, and jelly bean were having trouble for those trying to place them now.. if you have them planted already, no trouble.. but I'm getting a blue box and can't remove that from the yard...

You'd have to fill out the stuck item form in customer service.. I'd give them a call also, see if something is not working with them.. I know whenever they were first introduced, they had the issue that the plants are now having... blue box and locking you out of that room....
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed