Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Allikatkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Answered: Cheeky monkey with two w's.

Awhile ago, I bought a cheeky monkey with two w's on his feet, one on front and one on back. I'm finally getting out of webkinz and was wondering if anyone knows how much he'd be worth. He does not have his tags, so I'm guessing that knocks the price down a little, but any ideas of price would be great! Thanks -Alli!
Allikatkinz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
View Post Originally Posted by Allikatkinz
Okay! Thank you so much. Also, is it illegal to sell your webkinz account. I have 51 pets on my account and I don't want to see it go to waste.
Technically, Ganz owns your account. You can't sell it. If Ganz finds out, they will shut down the account.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Cheeky monkey with two w's.

Two W's are pretty rare. I don't have an exact price,but I'm estimating around $30-$50 on ebay without the tag. It'd be worth much more with a tag.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #3

Okay! Thank you so much. Also, is it illegal to sell your webkinz account. I have 51 pets on my account and I don't want to see it go to waste.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

It's unusual to have two W on one pet, but it doesn't increase the value too much. Does he have two left feet? The W is sewn on before the leg is attached to the body, so he probably got the wrong leg.
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:30 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

Technically, Ganz owns your account. You can't sell it. If Ganz finds out, they will shut down the account.
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #6

Okay. I'll post a picture if you guys want. She might just have two left feet? I'm not sure. I'll just give the account to my boyfriend's little sister. (: Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

Okay. I'll post a picture if you guys want. She might just have two left feet? I'm not sure. I'll just give the account to my boyfriend's little sister. (: Click the image to open in full size.
Looks like two right feet. Last year one member posed a picture of a monkey with three right feet and three
W.
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #8

Geez! Three right feet?! That had to be one clumsy monkey. Haha. Thanks so much for the help. I'll be listing her on ebay soon. I'll post what I sold her for once she's gone! Thanks again!
Closed