Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #21
ife wanted me 2 be a
Webkinz :)

Adigo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Cheap signature panda?

I believe I saw that panda for that price on www.***********, you can try there; or if you just get very, very lucky, you might find one on e-bay (but that's not very likely)

Those plushes are that pricey, as the retail sellers don't have that many to sell. You can consider yourself lucky, just to have one of those.

Regards!
Adigo is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 11:10 AM   #22
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

I tried to use my coupon at Hallmark also and they wouldn't accept it as Webkinz are excluded.The purchase has to be on Hallmark branded items. You were lucky to be able to use yours.
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 01:18 PM   #23
Peachfuzz44

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

IDK! I haven't even seen one for sale... This is also a problem with Webkinz Jr. I was going to get one but 25-30$ is waaaaay too much!
Peachfizz55 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #24
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

saw wEBKINZ JR FOR $25 AT Brookside Toy and Science in Kansas City
not sure what shipping charges would be since I wasnt really interested in a Webkinz Jr
Old 04-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #25
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

the hallmark by me is selling them for $45. Needless to say I won't be buying signature pets from there!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 01:35 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

horse lover18 has a spectacular aura about

you could try mejer, target, or hallmark
horse lover18 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #27
whatever<3

BasketballBaby is an unknown quantity at this point

yup,as cool as they are,i'm not going to pay that much... i will trade for the slide in the trading room and hopefully get it
BasketballBaby is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #28
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzphil
Hi, does anyone know any store that sells the signature panda for less money( $20.00 or less), because i really ,really, REALLY want one, but $25.00-$30.00 is just too expensive for me. Thanks!
Not sure. I think all stores are going to keep them the price between $25-$30. I know that HallMark is selling them for $25, the preferred price.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #29
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Umm did you try looking on ebay.com or maybe you could wait until the ExtravaGANZa and hopefully they will be on sale then...? Good luck!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #30
I'm just a

cyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, if you sign up for justice mail, you will get coupons and you can use them
to buy the siggie panda! They have 30% off coupons only.
Closed

Tags
pounder