Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: charms

Being pretty new to webkinz, my 9 year old would like to get some charms, but since you can't buy them in stores, can't afford them on ebay and have to buy other items to get them through estore what can i do. She wants to be able to play so badly in the charm forest. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, how do people win bingo so quickly when she will only have a couple of numbers? Thanks for your help, this is a wonderful site.:easter::kanga:
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: charms

For the charms, duplicate charms will count towards unlocking the charm forest, so you could buy 8 of the same charm and get a full unlock for your daughter. That way you could buy everything you needed at once and not have to worry about the $5 minimum.

For Bingoz, the people that win are using coupons for free balls. You used to be able to get them as a daily activity, and Series One trading cards gave a lot of them out. Some people still have a lot of coupons, and until they run out your daughter isn't very likely to win Bingoz.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 01-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #3
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
being pretty new to webkinz, my 9 year old would like to get some charms, but since you can't buy them in stores, can't afford them on ebay and have to buy other items to get them through estore what can i do. She wants to be able to play so badly in the charm forest. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, how do people win bingo so quickly when she will only have a couple of numbers? Thanks for your help, this is a wonderful site.:easter::kanga:
I have 2 accounts and on 1 I have all of the charms and on the other all I need is 1 charm. The minimum you are allowed to spend at the e-store is $5.00. The way I did it was just buy things that were the cheapest. Needless to say I have 2 day and night chairs because they were only $4.00 each then I would try and get as many charms as possible. Are you aware that you don't actually get the charms themselves right? I hope I helped. I was in the same situation but I was the one who wanted the charms. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me if you need to. Good luck. Oh I started another account so now I need to buy more charms for the new account. LOL.

Last edited by CHRISBILL; 01-09-2009 at 02:25 PM..
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #4

matbre is on a distinguished road

The e-store usually has 2 different charms offered at the same time on the weekends. Saturday and Sunday will have different choices. I would buy 2 of each one and and give her two and either use the other 2 for your own account or let your daughter use them, or give them as gifts. I did this several times to get a variety for my daughter. I keep them hidden away and give them to her as special little "prizes." They are only $1.50 each so you are only spending $6 at a time. But, I have seen some go pretty cheap on e-bay, for just the codes. Hope this helps!

---------- matbre added 8 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

I just checked e-bay and they actually have some with free shipping that are 2.50 and no bids. I did a search by typing webkinz charm code only. But, since you can get 4 for $6.00 in the e-store you might rather to do that. Just thought I would let you know, though.

Last edited by matbre; 01-09-2009 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
matbre is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I purchased charms from the estore... doubles will unlock things for you... I have 4 charms x2.. 8 total.. Unlocked everything and I'm 2 charms away from the tiara now!

After i get that one this account, i'll be buying them for my sons account
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed