Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 07:32 AM   #1
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Charm Forest Tree gone missing.

I have written to ganz because my daughters tree, the exclusive item for the 24th charm went missing right after she got it upon entering her 24th charm.

We went to put it in her rooms first we put the fountain in her birthday party room and when we looked at her dock the tree was gone.
She does not even have 5 items in her dock.
They have serious issues with their glitches.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2007, 10:54 AM   #2
GRIFFSPORTS
Webkinz :)

GRIFFSPORTS will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Charm Forest Tree gone missing.

OMG that horrible that cot with oy tax 73.99 dollars!!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Playgr0undPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I just lost my Humvee yesterday so I know how you guys feel. I posted a thread this morning too and it was suggested that I email Webkinz. The email address is support@webkinz.com
Hopefully they can help us both!
Good luck!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:40 AM   #4
Rottenboy
Gift Trainee
TwinRottKennels is an unknown quantity at this point

My son lost the tree stump side table along with the snakes and ladder flooring. I emailed ganz either thurs or friday and today they called me back. The man I spoke with explained to me that the items were "stuck" he somehow retrieved them and they are back in my son's dock. Here is the email address to write to them support@webkinz.com He was very nice and you shouldn't have a problem getting your daughter's thing's back. Good Luck
Old 08-27-2007, 04:28 PM   #5
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

they really do

dont keep anything tooo special in your dock.thats where everything dissappears

Last edited by mikilaapplep; 08-27-2007 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 08-27-2007, 06:29 PM   #6
molly8916
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by GRIFFSPORTS
OMG that horrible that cot with oy tax 73.99 dollars!!
That is what I included in my letter and the fact that I cannot again get a tree with this account.

View Post Originally Posted by Playgr0undPrincess
I just lost my Humvee yesterday so I know how you guys feel. I posted a thread this morning too and it was suggested that I email Webkinz. The email address is support@webkinz.com
Hopefully they can help us both!
Good luck!
I hope that they help both you and I to get our items back. That Humvee is expensive.

Last edited by molly8916; 08-27-2007 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-27-2007, 06:35 PM   #7
molly8916
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mikilaapplep
they really do

dont keep anything tooo special in your dock.thats where everything dissappears

that is why my daughter has only 5 items in her dock because she read of all the problems people are having with missing items.

View Post Originally Posted by TwinRottKennels
My son lost the tree stump side table along with the snakes and ladder flooring. I emailed ganz either thurs or friday and today they called me back. The man I spoke with explained to me that the items were "stuck" he somehow retrieved them and they are back in my son's dock. Here is the email address to write to them support@webkinz.com He was very nice and you shouldn't have a problem getting your daughter's thing's back. Good Luck
I am glad to know you had good luck getting your items back.
This tree is such a problem cause there is no way to get another with this account.

View Post Originally Posted by treefroglover
Ganz does need to fix their glithches!
You know I am reading so many posts just from the members here can you imagine how many items are going missing that people do not notice or know how to get hel[ for.

Ganz must know they have a major problem by now.

Last edited by molly8916; 08-27-2007 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-27-2007, 06:42 PM   #8
slydevil
Gift Guru

Slydevil is on a distinguished road

I know where you guys are coming from too. I went to put my newly aquired goober's lab trophy into my room, and the screen froze. When I logged back in.... POOF! The trophy was gone!
Old 08-28-2007, 02:21 PM   #9
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

thats sad......
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 08-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #10
Gifted

HotHamWater is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had nothing but problems with the charm forest it keeps taking away my virtual charms. I wonder if they are ever going to fix it.
Closed