Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Unanswered: Charm Forest Question//Post Question --can anyone help?

Hi thanks for clicking! I attached pics for my 2 questions (too lazy to go back to tinypic....) if you need any reference. Thanks!

1---Charm Question--Pic 1--I have one real-life charm which means there are 5 virtual charms to unlock. I currently have 4. Does anyone know which one I'm missing? If possible I'd also like to know what the bonus gift is. (see pic for which I have)

2--Post Question--Pic 2--In last week's update for WI (I think it was last week-ish...) they added a few things when you reply to a post or are posting a thread. One box was for tags and the second was a "Trackback" option. It says "Send Trackbaks to: (insert URLs here)". Does anyone have any idea what "trackbacks" are and how to use them?

Thanks to anyone who can help!!
~pub
Attached Images
File Type: pngcharm.PNG (80.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pngtb.PNG (1.8 KB, 7 views)
Pubob03 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Charm Forest Question//Post Question --can anyone help?

Hey!

The one you are missing is a planet with a ring around it. The bonuses given out are listed in the charm area as well. See below.

As far as question #2 I have no idea - Sorry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCharm Bonuses I.jpg (13.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgCharm Bonuses.jpg (87.9 KB, 5 views)
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

You are missing the planet charm, which can be found on any path other than the Fairy Fountain path. Your prize will only be 50 KC. For everything you would ever want to know about the Charm Forest check out this thread:

[ GUIDE ] Charms and the Charm Forest

I don't know about the trackback feature. Sorry!
msclockart is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That trackback feature was explained here a while ago. I think what it is, is when you put the URL in you find out how many people are referring to your post for information.
Like you, MSClockart, I use your posts about the Find Your Jar and Clear cache info A LOT! Those would be the ones that people would be referring to. It is not fully functional, just yet. But once it is, it will be a GREAT search tool, let me tell you
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

This is what I have read the trackback will be for:

Trackback allow you to make note of a Source, so instead of saying who your source is in your post, you could put it in the Trackback Form and have it integrated into the post there.

I do not know which one is right.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #6
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am thinking yours is right Electrabuzz That makes way more sense to me

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Much like a Quote, but brings you RIGHT to the thread without having to press on the Green arrow in the quotation. Yup, Yours would be the correct response. That way the person who gave the information in the first can get that rep.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-13-2009 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #7
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

They pretty much answered your main questions about the charm{s}. As for the trackback feature on this site that has to do with you putting the link to where you got certain information {wikipedia, etcetera, for example}; at this time they're not sure exactly what all that is doing. Tags is what it says it is; to give you an example say that you wanted to tag this particular posting//thread. You would enter something like charms, tags, trackback, or other words that would give the basic meaning of what the posting was about.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #8
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone! Rep to all! I'm still a little confused about the trackback but I think I get the basic purpose...
~pub
Pubob03 is offline Female
Closed