Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Charm forest charms and magic mire charms questions.

Hi, I was wondering if someone knew which of the charms that are on sale today are the rarest ones for charm forest and magic mire? I hear that you need a different charm everytime to keep accessing the charm forest and or magic mire so I am curious what ones I should collect first. Also, I can't remember but can you get a key that goes towards a prize on the main magical forest page in the charm forest or only magic mire? (I think it's only magic mire. The charm forest ones can give you access to several pixie pods though.) Thanks.
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by WIguy
There are not "rare" charms. I just personally favorite some. Usually by the end of the week all charms were available at one time. Personally, just pick the charms you like.

Yes you do need a different charm everytime or you just get kinzcash.

In magic mire the keys can go towards woodland prizes I think. And yes in Fairy Falls the keys are for doors which unlock multiple pixie pods.

Hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

Default Re: Charm forest charms and magic mire charms questions.

There are not "rare" charms. I just personally favorite some. Usually by the end of the week all charms were available at one time. Personally, just pick the charms you like.

Yes you do need a different charm everytime or you just get kinzcash.

In magic mire the keys can go towards woodland prizes I think. And yes in Fairy Falls the keys are for doors which unlock multiple pixie pods.

Hope this helps!
WIguy is offline Male
Old 10-12-2009, 09:31 PM   #3
ebkinz fan

Ok thanks for the info on the charm's rarity and the keys. What I meant by a different charm is not a virtual charm but a charm you buy and enter. I think you need to buy and enter different charms every time when you want access to the next row of charm forest or magic mire virtual charms. Thanks for the help.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #4

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

On both the Magic Mire and Charm Forest you need 8 charms for the full unlock. Any charms will do. Once you have the 8 charms you will find the first 8 prizes and get a crown when you have found all 40 charms. 8 sets of 5 charms each. If you unlock more charms at 16 and 40 you get a bonus prize. When you go to either Magic Mire or the Charm Forest you can check what charms you have look at the tabs on the right side and it will give you more info.

Hope this helps if not check the thread Magical Forest it has more info in it too.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
ebkinz fan

Ok, thanks I didn't realize that any charms work, I think someone told me I had to buy different ones for the unlock. That's good to know.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #6
ladyjedi

gdtestqueen is on a distinguished road

Since the charms are all virtual - they pop up regulary at the eStore. (Personally - I had the hardest time gettting the Wheel of Wow Charm)
Basically:
Fairy Falls: First paid virtual charm unlocks the place. You can explore everywhere but can only collect the charms associated with Charm #1. Each additional purchased charm lets you collect the charms associated with it's number. The number is given based on the order you enter them in.
Magic Mire: Same as with Fairy Falls

My niece has played in the Fairy Falls for over a year now and she only purchased one charm. So you don't have to keep buying them.

Here are some pics
Also, try
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-charms-47251/
(just go to the first post)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFairyFalls_01.JPG (103.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgFairyFalls_02.JPG (118.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgFairyFalls_03.JPG (82.9 KB, 1 views)
gdtestqueen is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #7
ebkinz fan

Yeah that's true, thanks for the info.
Closed