Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Unanswered: Changing Your Username

how do you change your username? just wondering, because i was concidering doing just that.
i love summer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 07:48 PM   #2
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Changing Your Username

to change your displaayed user? like where urs says "Miley Cyrus is NOT"??
if that, you'd go to Quick-Links (under picnicking cat in banner), then Edit Details.

or, like, change your username "i love summer"? Nascar20Fan (my GC) changed hers to NascarFan, but maybe you have to be an ""important"" (ex: mod, GC, admin) member to change? IDK...maybe only in special situations, too......
~Pubob03
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

bumppppppppppppp!!!!!!

---------- i love summer added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03
to change your displaayed user? like where urs says "Miley Cyrus is NOT"??
if that, you'd go to Quick-Links (under picnicking cat in banner), then Edit Details.

or, like, change your username "i love summer"? Nascar20Fan (my GC) changed hers to NascarFan, but maybe you have to be an ""important"" (ex: mod, GC, admin) member to change? IDK...maybe only in special situations, too......
~Pubob03
i think everyone can change there name, because my friend is only Gifted and she changed her name.

Last edited by i love summer; 08-08-2008 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
i love summer is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

oh, so you mean like "i love summer".....IDK. maybe PM NascarFan, or your friend and ask them?
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #5
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

The only people who can do it are Admins. But, they won't do it for no reason..If there is personal information such as [example username] "JohnBrown1981" then they would change it. I doubt they will change yours because no personal information is involved..

Well, I hope this answers your question!
becky423 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #6
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

They can only change small things, like they captalized the first letter of my username, and in my friend's username they took out the underscores.
Lea is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ai.php

Go there if you're talking about Webkinz World, but you can only change it if it's innapropriate (sp) or if it's your full name, phone number, addres, etc. Hope this helps!
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #8
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I'm wondering the very same thing. At the time, Wolf814 sounded easy to remember and it was open. Now, I'm an active member and I see all these other cool names. I really would like to change my name. I don't know what'd be, I know I'd loose the numbers.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:05 PM   #9
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

You can only change your username if it has inappropriate content, or personal information. I suggest you ask a moderator for more information.

Hope this helps!
-Pianolover
pianolover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
changing username