Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Lightbulb Answered: Changing WW and WI time zones? Help!

Hi guys. I am moving to a new state, and I need a new time zone, in this case.
Is there any way to change the current time zone I have now (EST) to the new time zone on WW and WI? I tried checking, but im not really sure where to look.
Does anyone know how we could do this?
Thanks to anyone who answers.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default Re: Changing WW and WI time zones? Help!

All of the US and Canada are on Eastern time. You cannot change it. There are only three time zones Eastern, European and Asian. It's a drag for us in the west. I miss a lot of the daily activities during the school year because I don't get home from school until after 7:00 PM eastern time.

You can change the time in WI under user CP options

Last edited by 4000kitties; 07-15-2011 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: more info
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #3
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

On Webkinz, there is no way. They only do Eastern standard, European, and Asian. This makes hourly activities a hassle if you are not in the correct time zone

If you want to change your time on WI, this is possible. Click on User CP and then click options. Hope this helps!
Old 07-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Antihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of lightAntihero is a glorious beacon of light

So, there are only three servers: US, European, and Asia. Is it possible to interact with the players from the other servers? If not, my guess is that in order for them to have different time zones for the US, they would have to have a server for each time zone.
Antihero is offline Male
Old 07-16-2011, 09:57 PM   #5
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Antihero
So, there are only three servers: US, European, and Asia. Is it possible to interact with the players from the other servers? If not, my guess is that in order for them to have different time zones for the US, they would have to have a server for each time zone.

I think that it is possible to interact with players from the other servers, but I'm not entirely sure.Some people have two accounts, one Asian and one US so that they can get items earlier (on Asian server) and do activities and such. I'm guessing that it's possible because how else would those people send items from account to account?

There are only 3 servers: US, European, and Asia. US has only 1 time zone: Eastern Time Zone, and it's impossible to change the time in the US server to something other than Eastern Time. I have Pacific Time Zone and and on the complete opposite side of the continent than Eastern Time Zone but I can't change time zones at all.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 07-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #6
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Like 4000kitties said, you can't change the Webkinz time zone. I accidentally made an account on European time, and so I called Ganz and they deleted my account (since it had been within 30 days of starting my account) and I just re-did the account with US time zone.

View Post Originally Posted by Antihero
The only interaction other players from different servers can do is go in the Kinz Chat part of the Clubhouse. They can't go into Kinzchat Plus, because Ganz assumes that the different languages won't combine together.

Last edited by kittyhub54; 07-16-2011 at 11:11 PM..
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Closed