Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
HRS-saveAbunnyLife
Webkinz :)

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: change text below user name above avatar

I know I had this text changed at some point and had read how to do it in a thread, but after searching multiple times through the forum and FAQs, I can't find the thread on how to do it. I don't even know what to call it...

I am asking about the "W" and other fun little bits of text that go beneath your user name and above the picture you put in for your WI account. Currently, mine is the default: "Webkinz ". I don't think I have to be a gift trainee to change it, but I haven't stumbled across how to do it.

Can someone point me at a link to tell me how to do this (I know how to change the av, and read about changing my profile, etc.)? This has been driving me nuts for months, but I am finally getting around to doing something about it... This is something I can fix rather than that totally aggravating lack of HHH that my account is "bugged" with.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: change text below user name above avatar

Go to User CP menu, "Edit your details" and scroll down:

Click the image to open in full size.

Type your text in! Hope I helped!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Wonderful explanation, TexasGirl!

Also, there's a limited amount of characters that you can put. You don't have to put your username there though
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 10:17 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Or you can go to 'Quick Links' just under the banner and select 'Edit details' from there and follow the same path as Texas just told you. Both are right Texas GOOD info
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 10:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Or you can go to 'Quick Links' just under the banner and select 'Edit details' from there and follow the same path as Texas just told you. Both are right Texas GOOD info
Yep, you can get to edit details from there too. Thank you!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
HRS-saveAbunnyLife
Webkinz :)

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all! I was confused because I was only looking from the User CP under the "Settings and Options". It's sort of weird that "Edit your details" isn't an option there.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:55 AM   #7
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by hazelcorey
Thanks to all! I was confused because I was only looking from the User CP under the "Settings and Options". It's sort of weird that "Edit your details" isn't an option there.
Before, I was thinking the same thing!

Just follow Texasgirl's instructions, and you're ready to go
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed