Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 12:48 PM   #1
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: change gifted status from "overloaded" acct. to new main acct?

I became gifted only a couple months ago. Just recently my Scotchy48 acct. has become almost impossible to access. I spoke to Ganz & they said I had too many pets & too many things. So I have had to start a new main acct. Is it going to be possible to transfer my gifted status away from Scotchy48 to Lefty321--as it is still the same person--me--doing the trading?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 12:53 PM   #2
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: change gifted status from "overloaded" acct. to new main acct?

I just had to leave my main account on WW also due to all of the same issues you are explaining. I still use the same username on here just when trading use my new account.

---------- amandainohio24 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Forgot to add that many people have multiple accounts on WW so it should not be a problem for you to use your new account when trading.

Last edited by amandainohio24; 12-27-2008 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

well, i am not in the GE so i am not totally sure......but i do know that many people have multiple WW accounts........so it should be possoble
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 01:02 PM   #4
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Amanda! Silly me! I hadn't really thought it thru I guess. By the way, I Love your Westie! But tell me--what happened with your old acct? I want to take stuff out of there to make it small enough to at least use every day--do dailies, so all those glorious rooms I've done. I do have a lot of stuff I can move out of there. But since mid Dec., I can hardly ever get on the site. I did get on long enough Christmas day to click on the gift & it went in my dock. But I haven't been able to get back on since. Never got to spin the super wheel. (But I'm not greedy--I have 7 other accts!) Please let me know what happened with your "too big" acct., Amanda! Thanks!
By the way, I have something over 210 pets in Scotchy48's acct.

Last edited by Scotchy48; 12-27-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: add something
Old 12-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Scotchy48
I became gifted only a couple months ago. Just recently my Scotchy48 acct. has become almost impossible to access. I spoke to Ganz & they said I had too many pets & too many things. So I have had to start a new main acct. Is it going to be possible to transfer my gifted status away from Scotchy48 to Lefty321--as it is still the same person--me--doing the trading?
Talk nice to Ganz again. One of my friends had over 300 pets on her main account and Ganz finally removed about 40 pets from that account and gave her the codes so she could move them to a different account. It was a double bonus for her. She can not only access her first account better, but she got to adopt some of her pets twice LOL. What she had to do was put 20 pets in a room, undress them so she could keep the clothes, and then tell Ganz which room they were in.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
legalcat

I wish that Ganz would make their "suggested" limits more clear... the website does say they suggest no more than 100 pets on one account, but you would have to spend an hour looking for it to find that out
Closed