Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
champiceskater

Default Unanswered: Champiceskater's Help and Information Booth~Info on Webkinz and Webkinz Insider~Help for almost any Webkinz-Related Subject~Recomended Webkinz Help Sitez

Hi! I am here to help everyone that needs it! If I cannot help you, then I can give you a site that will help!

Reccomended Webkinz Help Sitez

www.elubin.com/webkinz (SOMETIMES GIVES MORE DEATAILED INFO, highly reccomended)
www.webkinzinsider.com (duh!) All Hail WI!
I am still visiting sites to find out if they have good stuff, I will have more soon!

Reccomended Avatar and Signiture-Making Sitez and Programs

www.sparklee.com
www.glitterfy.com
Paint (All Programs, Accesories, Paint)
I'm still getting more info on this...

FAQ's

WI FAQ's:

How do I change my Signiture?
How do I change my Avatar?
How do I become Gifted?
How do I become Gifted Guro?
How do I create a new thread?
How do I attach pictures to my Posts?

Webkinz FAQ's:

How do I particapate in a Contest?
How do I submit ideas to Ganz?
Can the Wishing Well or Wheel of WOW be game of the day?
When does the Super Wheel come?
How do I get a Trophy?
How do I decorate my Webkinz Room?
How do I visit Dr. Quack?
Why is the Kinzchat Plus closed?

Ask me these questions or any others, and I will answer them for you!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2007, 02:27 PM   #2
champiceskater

Default Re: Champiceskater's Help and Information Booth~Info on Webkinz and Webkinz Insider~Help for almost any Webkinz-Related Subject~Recomended Webkinz Help Sitez

Anyone there?

Last edited by champiceskater; 08-01-2007 at 07:03 PM..
Old 08-01-2007, 02:39 PM   #3
champiceskater

Default Re: Champiceskater's Help and Information Booth~Info on Webkinz and Webkinz Insider~Help for almost any Webkinz-Related Subject~Recomended Webkinz Help Sitez

ANYONE?

Last edited by champiceskater; 08-01-2007 at 07:03 PM..
Old 08-01-2007, 02:45 PM   #4
champiceskater

Anyone? I am ready to help!
Old 08-01-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
champiceskater

I have so much help to offer, but so little people want it! Why is the world so cruel?
Old 08-02-2007, 07:05 AM   #6
just ask ( :
Gift Guru

twinzluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

I have a couple questions for you

1. One of my dd's has a candy (?sorry still new at this) room and is wanting a jelly bean tree and the ice cream stand (or er, lamp?). Are those rare because I can't find them anywhere.
2. Is the love puppy new or retired because I haven't seen them and I've been dragged into many stores that carry Webkinz.
3. One of my dd's received a pack of cards in her webkinz room but once we opened them, then closed it they were gone. I bought my other dd the card book and once we opened them they showed up in it. Did we lose the others?

Well that should be enough to get you started this morning. : )
Thanks for offering help!
Cindy
Old 08-02-2007, 07:13 AM   #7
just ask ( :
Gift Guru

Oh and one more, why won't my signature picture show up in my posts?

I'll paste it here...
Click the image to open in full size.

-

Ok I tried inserting picture and all I see is a broken image.

Last edited by twinzluvwebkinz2; 08-02-2007 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2007, 09:18 PM   #8
just ask ( :
Gift Guru

I posted on the main help board. I'm sure your busy elsewhere and didn't want you wasting your time answering my questions twice when you return. I should've been here yesterday when you had all that time to help. ( ;
Thanks for offering your help to us newbies!
Hope you're having a wonderful evening.
Cindy
Old 08-03-2007, 09:46 AM   #9
champiceskater

View Post Originally Posted by twinzluvwebkinz2
I have a couple questions for you

1. One of my dd's has a candy (?sorry still new at this) room and is wanting a jelly bean tree and the ice cream stand (or er, lamp?). Are those rare because I can't find them anywhere.
2. Is the love puppy new or retired because I haven't seen them and I've been dragged into many stores that carry Webkinz.
3. One of my dd's received a pack of cards in her webkinz room but once we opened them, then closed it they were gone. I bought my other dd the card book and once we opened them they showed up in it. Did we lose the others?

Well that should be enough to get you started this morning. : )
Thanks for offering help!
Cindy
To answer #1, The Jelly Bean Tree and the Ice Cream Tree are both exclusive, check the Exclusives section in the W Shop.

#2 answer: The Love Puppy is a Seasonal Webkinz (only is available on Valentines day), but it has just retired and has been replaced by the Love Frog. Sorry to dissapoint you!

#3 answer: No, they are virtual trading cards, and once you open them in your room, they are saved on your account in the Virtual Trading Card Book. Once you buy the Virtual Card Book, they will appear in the book. They are not an item you put in your room, but the Trading Card Book is.

I hope that is of some help to you. I will add to your reputation for coming to me for help. If you have any other questions, ask me!
Old 08-03-2007, 09:54 AM   #10
champiceskater

View Post Originally Posted by twinzluvwebkinz2
Oh and one more, why won't my signature picture show up in my posts?

I'll paste it here...

-

Ok I tried inserting picture and all I see is a broken image.
Your sigtiture picture may not show up in your post for many reasons. To ensure that it shows up, go to the 'Quick Links' section (below the rabbit) and Click the arrow next to it. Go to 'edit Signiture'. Now go to the bottom of the page and either put in the URL for it, or press 'Browse' and select your picture from your computer. Click on 'Save Signiture'. Now you will see your signiture picture below the place to type your signiture. Make sure you press 'Insert Signiture Picture'. You will now see somthing that says '[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]' or something like that in the box above your picture. Click on 'Save Signiture' again and the next time you post, you will have your signiture picture underneath your post.

I think your problem was that you forgot to press "Insert Signiture Picture". That happended to me, too! I hope this answers your questions. Ask me if you need more help!
Closed