Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #11
ho me?
Webkinz :)

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Challenge Treasure Hunt may not be working

I'm having trouble with the christmas challenge clue #1. No popup appears when I'm in the right place. I have tried 3 browsers on two different computers and clearing cache with no luck.

Last edited by wircfan; 12-13-2011 at 03:42 PM..
wircfan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #12
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by wircfan
I'm having trouble with the christmas challenge clue #1. No popup appears wen I'm in the right place. I have tried 3 browsers on two different computers and clering cache with no luck.
Same thing happened to me too. I think there must be some glitch with this treasure hunt.
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #13
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

I'm using Firefox and it's working for me, here's where the clue leads you and the pop-up appears:
Spoiler: show
the SHARE CENTER
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 12-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #14
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Are you having trouble with the CHRISTMAS hunt or the CHALLENGE hunt. Lots of us are having trouble with the challenge hunt. heard it might be trouble for all macs.
cria is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #15
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Success! I tried again today and was able to complete the treasure hunt (baseball themed one). I have also been able to complete the reindeer one as well. If you have had any trouble with either hunt, try again. Maybe all glitches have been fixed. Good luck!
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #16

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Can someone help me with the first answer, in case I am going to the wrong place. The fist question is about the hamsters. I am going to hamsters in kinzapedia with no luck.

Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by gmcgary
Success! I tried again today and was able to complete the treasure hunt (baseball themed one). I have also been able to complete the reindeer one as well. If you have had any trouble with either hunt, try again. Maybe all glitches have been fixed. Good luck!
It still isn't working for me. I tried the second one and I am sure the first answer has to be the share center and still nothing happened.

I'm frustrated.

Last edited by Iggy; 12-15-2011 at 04:05 PM..
Iggy is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #17
witchykinz

witchykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Concerning the Challenge Treasure Hunt, I called the Webkinz support number and was told that it's not a consistent thing that can be reproduced on their end. I use a Mac but people with PCs have been calling in as well with issues in this Treasure Hunt. He doesn't know if the problem is settings with the various browsers or the computers. He said Ganz is looking into it, but it is not high on the priority list.
witchykinz is offline Female
Closed