Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Cat Costumes?

Is anyone else missing their B&W cat costumes?
I found my lions, hippos, bees, elephants and chipmunks
but can not find any of the cat ones?

Anyone having the same issue?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Cat Costumes?

I'm not having that issue.
Make sure you check all the clothing slots for your pets
I hope you find it soon!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I don't own it so i can't say it's missing. Make sure you check all your pets and storage places and things where you might have put it or try to remember if you've traded it. Good Luck
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #4
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

I had a whole lot of them not all traded and I am finding alot of empty bins.
That is why I was wondering if everyone can see theirs hoping its a glitch
View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I don't own it so i can't say it's missing. Make sure you check all your pets and storage places and things where you might have put it or try to remember if you've traded it. Good Luck
Old 01-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Cat Costume conitinued - thread closed in error.

Interesting.

One idea might be that someone kinzposted the costumes to their own account. If you Contact Ganz they will be able to track down where the item went.

Another idea is that you can fill out the Stuck Item Form (the 2nd one) and they will remove it from whereever it is and place it in your dock. This form can be used for any items.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #6
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm really sorry to hear that! It might be some weird glitch, Make sure to check on all of your pets, closets and pet outfits like swimwear and sleepwear! If not, you can contact Ganz.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #7
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

that's weird.. mine wasn't gone when i checked. maybe look around for it, maybe a pets wearing it or something. if you still can't find it, i would contact ganz. good luck, hope you find it!
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #8

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

I don't have one, so I can't say it's a glitch. Try checking all of your storage bins and checking all of your pet's clothing slots. (Tons of work, but you will end up finding a ton of stuff!) You already said that you are sure that you didn't trade it, so the link below might help.

There is wiki section on stuck items: Stuck Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki. It works for all items.

Mickey26 has some really great links posted as well.

You could also try to contact Ganz. Hope this helps!!!

Last edited by snappersims; 01-22-2012 at 06:32 PM..
snappersims is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #9
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I wore mine to the park tonight, so it isn't happening to me.
Hope you get it worked out.
AKD
Closed