Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
icecream4candii
Webkinz :)

icecream4candii is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Cash cow trophies Stuck please help!

ok here is what happened
i got one cash cow(the first game) trophy that i have had for a long time get stuck in one of my storage rooms. and i was like o well i guess i will just decorate around it . but yesterday i was playing cash cow again and i won another one! i was going to put in my new pink dragons room , so i put it in the room and i didnt know where to put it yet so i put it in front of the only door out of her room! and guess what ! it also got stuck! so i have to use the map every time i get out of her room! (whch is very anouying because it is right next to my big garden!!! which i go to alot!) is it because i have 22 webkinz? i dont know what to do . should i call ganz? or will it just go away ? please help me! thank you so much
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Default Re: Cash cow trophies Stuck please help!

View Post Originally Posted by icecream4candii
ok here is what happened
i got one cash cow(the first game) trophy that i have had for a long time get stuck in one of my storage rooms. and i was like o well i guess i will just decorate around it . but yesterday i was playing cash cow again and i won another one! i was going to put in my new pink dragons room , so i put it in the room and i didnt know where to put it yet so i put it in front of the only door out of her room! and guess what ! it also got stuck! so i have to use the map every time i get out of her room! (whch is very anouying because it is right next to my big garden!!! which i go to alot!) is it because i have 22 webkinz? i dont know what to do . should i call ganz? or will it just go away ? please help me! thank you so much
No, it is probably not because of the number of webkinz you have. Many people have more than that. In fact, items getting stuck is quite a common glitch. Try going to the customer service and I think there's a special section for stuck items.
Tango is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 07:15 PM   #3
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Contact Ganz by going to the WW homepage.
Then Click Customer Service
Then Click on "Help an Item/Pet is Stuck in my room!" It should say something like that.

Then you have to type in some info and an automatic do.not.reply email will be sent to you. Then later another do.not.reply email will be sent. The second email may take longer. Then after a few days your problem should be taken care of. I had the same thing only my pet was stuck
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Same thing happend to me... the only way to get them un-stuck is to go to customer service and fill out their stuck items form...
Old 12-27-2008, 07:43 PM   #5
icecream4candii

icecream4candii is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thanks everyone! i sent a stuck item form to webkinz and got 2 emails. i hope they fix it soon. thanks =]
Old 12-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #6
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Yeah mine is stuck too, I contacted GANZ too but they haven't done anything yet ho hum.
Closed