Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 02:18 PM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Angry Unanswered: Cash Cow Trophies? Stuck?

I have 2 cash cow trophies sitting on the ground in one of my rooms and I can't pick them up or put them in my dock and they aren't exactly stuck cause my pet can't walk over them... is there a way to get them unstuck without having Ganz do the "Un-stucking Proccess" that takes 24 hours?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: Cash Cow Trophies? Stuck?

No there isn't any other option...I have 14 cash cow trophies and I had them as a 'border' in my Egyptian room. They got stuck about a month ago, and I did Ganz 'unstick' form.

They were all in my dock 24 hours later. Then when I put a few back in the room, they got stuck again. So I have been keeping some up high and some on trophy tables/coffee tables/etc. But I still have a number on floor. So until I redo Ganz form they are stuck again. Sorry... I know this isn't much help.

Also I have another one in a different acct. It is stuck too. So for whatever reason 'cash cow' trophies in particular are getting stuck.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Mine is stuck outside... The snow must of gotten 2 it LOL
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 02:26 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I have like 10 year 3 trophies and none of them have gotten stuck... its always the cash cow ones...
Old 12-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I have 2 cash cow trophies sitting on the ground in one of my rooms and I can't pick them up or put them in my dock and they aren't exactly stuck cause my pet can't walk over them... is there a way to get them unstuck without having Ganz do the "Un-stucking Proccess" that takes 24 hours?
I had a Cash Cow Trophy stuck too. Used the Stuck option. Logged in later and ALL the Cash Cow Trophies I had were in my dock AND all the Cash Cow Trophy trading cards from my binders were in my dock.

I had a Zingo Pop Trophy stuck in my room a few months back and used the Stuck option. Same thing ALL my Zingo Pop trophies were in my dock AND ALL my Zingo Pop Trophy trading cards. I eventually got them to remove both the Zingo Pop Trophy trading cards and Cash Cow Trophy trading cards from my dock but they DID NOT put them back in my binders. I had finished that part of the trading cards series 1 but since they just deleted them instead of putting them back in the binders I am now in need of those 2 cards AGAIN.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 05:26 PM   #6

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

What you will need to do is go to the Webkinz home page. After that you need to go to the customer support. You will see a question that says I have a stuck item. You fill out the form and they will get to it ASAP!

Hope i helped you

-cheesecakie101
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

What's the ganz unstick process?
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 08:11 PM   #8
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Blade
What's the ganz unstick process?
Hi Blade,

Refer to the post above yours from cheesecakie...it explains the process.

...and about the Cash Cow Trophy, I had one get stuck in one of my rooms too and had to use the form to get it unstuck...now it just "lives" in my dock, LOL!
Old 12-23-2008, 08:23 PM   #9
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
Mine is stuck outside... The snow must of gotten 2 it LOL
ROTFL!!!! The snow and the ice...LOL!!!

I have the same problem with a Cash Cow item in a room of mine. Glad to know it's not just me. I hate filling out that form....I like it when it does it automatically by itself when you just log in again.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 12:38 AM   #10
monkey08

omg me toooo! i hate it it is in my high end kitchen! it totally spoils the atmosphere!
Closed