Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Case solved. Please close. :)

I just finished my art project and someone accidentally sprayed butter on it. Can someone please help? I need to know how to get butter off other than rubbing it and ironing it. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...I have never come across this problem before.
Can you carefully dab off the butter?
Although the butter might stain the project, depending on what the project is.
If it's a painting and it needs to dry, then wait for it to dry, then dab it.
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Butter?!!!!!!! Yikes!!!!!!! If it's a drawing on paper, it probably soaked in and won't come out. Sorry, maybe you'll just have to explain to your teacher what happened. Can you re-do it?
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
Ces't la Vie!

bookworm313 is on a distinguished road

if its a drawing- could you maybe draw over that spot? i have never had it happen with butter but i have had other things get on my art and i really dont like it. i know it is hard to do something to it when it is perfect, but i have had a couple of things turn out better when i did something over them! goodluck!
bookworm313 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Sorry im not sure what to do i have never encountered a problem like that. Maybe tell you teacher what happened?
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

If your project is made of fabric, maybe you can use a spot cleaner like a Tide pen. I've had pretty good luck with those.
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #7
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

It depends on what the preoject is mad out of.
What is it?
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

WOW.. sprayed butter?.. ok well it all depends on what type of project it is...
you could dab it, scrub it, rinse it, melt it..no jk
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #9
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Re: Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help everyone. The project was paper, really nice sketching paper, and it hasn't come out... () I went to my school (thank goodness for after school activities) and went into that room to get another sheet of paper. I am already pas the part I was at, so hopefully it looks ok. (Not so sure about the "butter copy") For anyone who gave me a suggestion, I am giving rep points to. Thanks again, everyone!!!!!!!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Closed