Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Unanswered: Caring Valley/Webkinz Cares Just Codes?

I really don't want the pets that come with the caring valley and webkinz cares codes. Does anyone know anywhere I can purchase just the codes? I checked at the e-store but I didn't see them there. I would raher just buy the codes if I can. Thanks for any info!
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #2
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default Re: Caring Valley/Webkinz Cares Just Codes?

Maybe on ebay.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Your best bet would be to buy the pet, keep the Caring Valley/Care code and sell the pet & their tag on eBay (or give it away as a gift). There are tags only on eBay but I've found they're more expensive than just buying the whole pet.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok thanks for the advise, I guess I will just buy the pets I only want one caring valley code but I wanted to buy at least 6 of the cares ones because I heard the prize wheel thing is really cool. I'll just have to find someone to give the pets to.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:44 PM   #5
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

If you watch the codes on ebay, some of them go for just .99 cents. It's all about the timing, and keeping your eye out for them. I once picked some up for 1.99 each. That was a pretty good deal. Sometimes Walgreens will have the 2 for 1 sale during certain holidays. That is when I picked up a bunch of mine. Maybe they will have a Valentine's day sale. I hope you find them pretty inexpensive since you don't want the plush. I keep the Webkinz Cares Tag and give the plushies away as gifts/grab bags. Good luck!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Ok thanks for the advise, I guess I will just buy the pets I only want one caring valley code but I wanted to buy at least 6 of the cares ones because I heard the prize wheel thing is really cool. I'll just have to find someone to give the pets to.
The Caring Valley Codes are quite different from the Webkinz Cares codes, ILoveCats
The Webkinz Craes codes seem to be what you are after.
They are a red tag that gives you a code to play for 5 days on the Webkinz Cares Machine. It is a heart shaped version of the Big Button of KinzCash. YOu can press the button once each day for 5 days and it will give you a random prize and a prize will go to another winner out in Webkinz World.
Caring Valley codes are Green, give you the seeds for the Trees in Caring valley and a prize...very different from Webkinz Cares.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
ilovecats711
Gifted

Thanks for the info. I think thats what I ment lol. I want one tree for now but would like alot of chances for stuff on the machine. I saw some pictures and I think most of the stuff is red. I just adopted a love monkey and am trying to find as much pink reddish stuff as I can to make a room for her. I think that stuff has hearts on it maby.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Thanks for the info. I think thats what I ment lol. I want one tree for now but would like alot of chances for stuff on the machine. I saw some pictures and I think most of the stuff is red. I just adopted a love monkey and am trying to find as much pink reddish stuff as I can to make a room for her. I think that stuff has hearts on it maby.
Yes, some of the prizes from webkinz cares are red with hearts, but you don't often win those on the machine where you usually get just a small prize like food instead. When you register either a caring valley code or a webkinz cares code you might win a tv or a wardrobe that is red with hearts and there is also a teddy bear you might win.

Last edited by marnabear; 01-15-2010 at 12:30 AM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I have bought just the codes on ebay. The red tags usually run anywhere from $3 - $5 each.
The green tags go for $3 - $8 each.
Sometimes buying multiples of 2 or more nets you a better deal.

If you can find the pet at a good price it can be better to get the whole thing (Pet with both tags) and give the pet as a gift with the regular pet tag.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed