Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 03:19 AM   #1
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Caring Valley Trees

I got a couple of Caring Valley trees, and I've decided I don't like them. I want to get rid of them, but I can't...you can't trade 'em, you can't sell 'em, you can't kinzpost 'em. So am I just stuck with these trees forever? I don't even want them cluttering up my dock.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2009, 06:10 AM   #2
I IS AS ADDICTING AS
Webkinz :)

QUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Caring Valley Trees

Hey may be you can call ganz to remove it 1-866-932-5469 it is a toll free number! hope i helped good luck your friend quickjump
QUICKJUMP is offline Male
Old 09-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Too bad you can't give them away because most people really like them. You may want to do what I do. I have one yard that I use for a storage area and I put outdoor things in there until I decide how I want to use them. You may decide you like the trees in a yard you make later.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 12:39 PM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

If you don't want them cluttering up your dock, you could put them in an outdoor room...like a garden that is just for storage. You could ask ganz to remove them. As a hard attempt you could try to glitch them out by opening a lot of tabs, putting it in your room, and logging out before it loads.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
I Rocks and so does
Gift Guru

Auntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Level 3 

They are such cute trees. I understand how you feel...I have had in the past an overabundance of birthday cakes on my accounts. I wish Ganz like Build a Bearville had a trashcan function where you could delete something you do not want instead of it costing you money to kinzpost it out of there. I recommend phoning them as well if you do not want them on your account.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:25 PM   #6
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

im sorry about that, but like everyone said, call ganz!! i wouldn't recommend trying to glitch them out though!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

I agree with marnabear. Consider making an outdoor storage room. A yard somewhere that's just used for storing outdoor things you're not using. If Ganz removes them and you change your mind someday, you'll never be able to get them back.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:00 AM   #8
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Yeah, I think your best bet would be to put them in an outdoor storage yard. I wouldn't try to glitch them out. You could mess up something else. I didn't know that Ganz would remove things that you don't want. Hmm, is that what people did with all of the extra roller coasters they got? Of course if you do have them removed, they are gone! You never know, you might change your mind later. It is too bad that you can't sell them to the W shop and get some money for them or send them to someone else. Anybody have an axe?

Last edited by mlh; 09-09-2009 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: misspelling
mlh is offline Female
Closed