Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 07:11 AM   #1
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Question Answered: Caring Valley Tree Code

Hello (:

I got the caring valley pinto horse and saved the caring valley code for a tree I liked, and I was just wondering if that worked? If I put in that code, would I get this month's tree? or September's? Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I can reword it if needed later, but now I have to go to school...

Thanks!
-frostfur
Best Answer - Posted by Electrabuzz1
The Caring Valley Tree you receive is determined by the month in which you enter the code. So, if you enter the code now you will receive January's Caring Valley Tree. If you wait until Monday you will receive February's tree.

Have a great day and enjoy your tree!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Caring Valley Tree Code

The Caring Valley Tree you receive is determined by the month in which you enter the code. So, if you enter the code now you will receive January's Caring Valley Tree. If you wait until Monday you will receive February's tree.

Have a great day and enjoy your tree!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 08:10 AM   #3
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THE PLUSHIE PET DOES NOT MATTER ............ you can enter the code from any pet with the green label that says caring valley on it........................ but like the above post said, what tree you get determines when you enter the code. you get the tree of the month you enter the code, unless you put a second code in for that month..................... then you will get your choice of the current month or the last two months to choose from.................. (january, december and november) so if you like this months palm tree you must enter it before february 1 ........... you must plant all four saplings to get your january tree put in yur dock. you dont have to choose what you want by february 1, you just have to have the january sapling in yur dock to get that tree.......................you can choose your option any time you want after thatn

hope this makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope your day at school went well..........................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 08:50 AM   #4

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
Hello (:

I got the caring valley pinto horse and saved the caring valley code for a tree I liked, and I was just wondering if that worked? If I put in that code, would I get this month's tree? or September's? Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I can reword it if needed later, but now I have to go to school...

Thanks!
-frostfur

There are two separate codes on the Caring Valley Pets... the regular one for adopting the pet (which you can do at any time) and the green Caring Valley code (which you can enter at any time).

When you enter the code from the green tag, it allows you access to the Caring Valley. You also get four saplings to plant. The month you plant your fourth tree (sapling) determines the type of Enchanted Tree you will get. If you were to plant all four of your trees in January, then you would get January's Enchanted Tree, which is the Party Palm. If you plant your fourth tree in February, you would get the Lovely Locust Tree, which is February's Enchanted Tree. You can see images of the Enchanted Trees in the Caring Valley section of the WI Wiki.

So, if you like the Party Palm, enter your Caring Valley code before the end of the month, and be sure to plant all four saplings before the end of the month.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Mizfit has the correct answer. The pet you have and adopting the pet have nothing to do with what tree is and neither does the time you enter the code. The tree you get is determined by the month in which you plant the last sapling.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

You can enter the code at any time (;
Hope you enjoy your prize.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 01-28-2010, 05:19 PM   #7
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

thank you everyone! =D Yeah, I am trying to get November's tree, it's so pretty and I LOVE magnolia trees. So I am just going to get my next tag and get the trees. ^^ thanks!!
Closed