Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
ikarps4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Caring Valley pets

Can someone please help me! Do you need to adopt the Caring Valley pet in the same month that it is released, like the POTM? I just ordered January's Husky caring valley and hope that I still get the benefits of the loot bag if I adopt it in Feb.

:cmunk::deer::gr:
ikarps4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Caring Valley pets

The Caring Valley code and the Pet code are separate, so you can adopt them whenever you want to. I've got several Chihuahua's that I haven't adopted, yet...but I entered the codes right away. You also don't have to plant the seeds as soon as you enter the code, so you can do a few each month...if you want to get a bunch. Hope that helps!
daelcare is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ikarps4
Can someone please help me! Do you need to adopt the Caring Valley pet in the same month that it is released, like the POTM? I just ordered January's Husky caring valley and hope that I still get the benefits of the loot bag if I adopt it in Feb.

:cmunk::deer::gr:

As previously posted, no you don't have to. There are two separate codes on the Caring Valley Pets... the regular one for adopting the pet (which you can do at any time) and the green Caring Valley code (which you can enter at any time).

When you enter the code from the green tag, it allows you access to the Caring Valley. You also get four saplings to plant. The month you plant your fourth tree (sapling) determines the type of Enchanted Tree you will get. If you were to plant all four of your trees in January, then you would get January's Enchanted Tree, which is the Party Palm. If you plant your fourth tree in February, you would get the Lovely Locust Tree, which is February's Enchanted Tree. You can see images of the Enchanted Trees in the Caring Valley section of the WI Wiki.

So, if you like the Party Palm, enter your Caring Valley code before the end of the month, and be sure to plant all four saplings before the end of the month.

Last edited by mizfit; 01-25-2010 at 02:57 PM..
Old 01-25-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

If you like one of the previous 2 month's trees, and you have 2 codes or a 4th tree and a new code,
you have the option of getting one of them.

When you plant your first 4th sapling in a month
(it can be the first sapling you plant this month, but the 4th from a tag), you get that month's tree.

If you then plant another 4 saplings in that month, you have a choice of 3 trees - the previous
2 months or another of the current month.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Twizzlerz
If you like one of the previous 2 month's trees, and you have 2 codes or a 4th tree and a new code,
you have the option of getting one of them.

When you plant your first 4th sapling in a month
(it can be the first sapling you plant this month, but the 4th from a tag), you get that month's tree.

If you then plant another 4 saplings in that month, you have a choice of 3 trees - the previous
2 months or another of the current month.
This is very good information rep for you...I had no idea it worked this way.
Tula is offline Female
Closed